Junior System Engineer - Internal IT
- Barcelona, Spain
At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital transformation. Consumer expectation of brands is increasing in a world that is more connected and fast-paced.
Netcentric is a dynamic and innovative service provider with a unique culture. We empower our employees to use their creativity, looking beyond tools and technology to unlock the full potential of the Adobe Experience Cloud, so that we can deliver visionary digital marketing solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
As part of the Cognizant Digital Business, we reap the benefits of combined expertise and access to multidisciplinary teams, forging ahead to become a leading customer experience player in Europe.
Our teams are based in some of the world’s most exciting cities - in Zurich, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Dresden, Barcelona, Bucharest, London and Amsterdam. In all of our offices, you will find a culture that embraces over 48 different nationalities. You will also find some amazing views, fancy kitchens and cozy breakout areas for a bit of rest and relaxation.
And oh, did we mention that we empower employees to make meaningful decisions at work through Holacracy?
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Junior System Engineer with at least 1 year of experience to join Netcentric's Internal IT team.
You are a good fit if you consider yourself as a team player who is looking forward to operating and constantly improving secure high-available Systems.
If this sounds like you, we need to talk.
- Perform changes around the Engineering Systems
- Monitor and troubleshoot the Engineering Systems
- Work closely with the internal client for troubleshooting
Common tasks automation
What we require:
- Fluent in English
- Team oriented
- Linux administration and bash scripting knowledge
Understanding of networking basics
What makes us smile:
- Web applications experience with tools such as Apache, Nginx or Tomcat
- Continuous Integration tools such as Git and Jenkins
- Monitoring tools such as Zabbix, Monit or Prometheus
- Cloud Orchestration tools such as Puppet, Ansible or Foreman
at Netcentric you get:
• Flexible working hours, respecting project needs
• 30 working days of paid vacation
• Great office space
• Kitchen access with daily fruit delivery and a large selection of teas, coffees and Bionade
• Beer & catered snacks at Friday company meetings
• Apple work equipment
• Various off-site team events
• Continuous training and coaching
• Employee recognition program
• Sponsored gym membership
• Sponsored Private health insurance
• Sponsored language courses
• Table football
• Everyone has a voice, we are a Holacracy organization
• And much more…!