QA Automation Engineer (with Java)
- Bucharest, Romania
At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital transformation. Consumer expectation of brands is increasing in a world that is more connected and fast-paced.
Netcentric is a dynamic and innovative service provider with a unique culture. We empower our employees to use their creativity, looking beyond tools and technology to unlock the full potential of the Adobe Experience Cloud, so that we can deliver visionary digital marketing solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
As part of the Cognizant Digital Business, we reap the benefits of combined expertise and access to multidisciplinary teams, forging ahead to become a leading customer experience player in Europe.
Our teams are based in some of the world’s most exciting cities - in Zurich, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Dresden, Barcelona, Bucharest, London and Amsterdam. In all of our offices, you will find a culture that embraces over 33 different nationalities. You will also find some amazing views, fancy kitchens and cozy breakout areas for a bit of rest and relaxation.
And oh, did we mention that we empower employees to make meaningful decisions at work through Holacracy?
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a workmate who is following her/his vocation to spend time with Java and Selenium. You are a good fit if you consider yourself as a passionate techie who is willing to take over responsibility and share his expertise with others. Netcentric may probably feel like home for you if you are developing and want to develop together with us. AEM (formerly CQ5) make you curious. Resting on your laurels is not familiar to you, nor is it for us.
What do we require?
- Good knowledge of Java
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver
- Knowledge of Patterns and Good Practices to design and develop quality and clean code
- Familiarity with build tools, including Maven
- Knowledge of version control tools, especially Git
- Knowledge of application and process testing methodologies
- Familiarity with task management, bug tracking, and wiki-based documentation tools like JIRA
- Understanding of the core concepts of web technology
- 2+ working experience with various testing methodologies
- Experience in functional testing
- Attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written English skills
- Ability to work independently
- A proactive mindset, who shares his ideas and brings them to life
- Enthusiasm and empathy
- Being a team player
- Eligibility to work within the EU and/or Switzerland
- An open mind which is looking for continuous improvement
- Receiving and giving feedback is familiar to you, something you are not afraid of
What makes us smile when looking at your profile …
• ISEB/ISTQB foundation level obtained
• Vocational QA
• Additional language skills, including German or Spanish, would be an asset
At Netcentric you get:
- Permanent contract
- Centrally located office in Timpuri Noi with great fitout and standing desks
- Flexible working hours and possibility of home office, respecting project needs
- Apple work equipment
- Customer base: large multinational companies
- International and dynamic team
- Travel to customers and other locations in alignment with project needs
- Private medical subscription
- Sponsored Gym Membership (WorldClass/ 7Card)
- 2 days Onboarding in one of our NC Offices across Europe
- Off-site company events, including our annual company summit
- Daily delivered fresh fruits
- A large variety of drinks (coffee, water, natural soft drinks) at the office
- Training, certification and conference attendance based on personal development goals
- Micro Bonus system (bonus.ly)
- Vacation: 22 days + December 24th and 31st + 1 additional day per calendar year in the company (maximum 30 days/year)
- Sick days: 3 per year (days you are sick, at home, but do not need to bring a doctors note)
- Referral bonus
Everyone has a voice, we are a Holacracy organization
And much more...!