- London, UK
At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital transformation. Consumer expectation of brands is increasing in a world that is more connected and fast-paced.
Netcentric is a dynamic and innovative service provider with a unique culture. We empower our employees to use their creativity, looking beyond tools and technology to unlock the full potential of the Adobe Experience Cloud, so that we can deliver visionary digital marketing solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
As part of the Cognizant Digital Business, we reap the benefits of combined expertise and access to multidisciplinary teams, forging ahead to become a leading customer experience player in Europe.
Our teams are based in some of the world’s most exciting cities - in Zurich, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Dresden, Barcelona, Bucharest, London and Amsterdam. In all of our offices, you will find a culture that embraces over 43 different nationalities. You will also find some amazing views, fancy kitchens and cozy breakout areas for a bit of rest and relaxation.
And oh, did we mention that we empower employees to make meaningful decisions at work through Holacracy?
The Multi-Solution Consultant position is a client-facing role, which requires technical expertise as well as understanding of multiple vertical industries, digital marketing strategy and execution.
You must have the ability to build solution blueprints and lead a customer on how best to leverage Adobe’s Experience Cloud solutions (in particular Analytics, Target, Audience Manager, Launch) in the context of their digital marketing business objectives. Aside of the cloud based solution this role will also get in touch with Adobe Experience Manager as well as Adobe Campaign.
You will fill a central role in the Marketing Technology Consulting team, mentoring other consultants, helping them grow and also lead a team of consultants in our client projects.
- Lead consultative engagements with clients, exploring their technical and business challenges. This will include delivering workshops, presenting potential solution, providing best practises, benefits analysis of software features and developments
- Build solution blueprint for holistic digital marketing platforms
- Cooperate with our Solution Architects to validate and improve standard blueprints
- Provide consulting services to strategically drive implementation, adoption, operation and expansion of Adobe Analytics, Target and Audience Manager at customer organisations
- Assist customers in project implementation, mainly in product expertise but also in development, testing and training
- Design customised solutions and technical tag implementation strategies
- Validate and debug implementations and consistently follow up on issues until resolved
- Creation and maintenance of relevant documentations including requirements, functional and technical specs that define and support the solution
- Advise key stakeholders and support drive business success based on key business objectives/goals
- Build business maturity assessments and develop optimisation roadmaps
- Assist in pre-sales activities and create accurate estimates and quotations
- Take the initiative to constantly improve your knowledge and expertise across digital marketing and cloud based solutions
- Enable others in the Netcentric organisation
- Be a senior member of the Consulting team. Be opinionated, input into process improvement, set high standards in all areas of your work and provide leadership and mentoring to junior members of the team.
What do we require:
- Minimum 5 years experience of Consulting or Professional Services in an enterprise software company or consultancy.
- Significant experience working with Adobe technologies, specifically Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target and Adobe Audience Manager. If not Adobe, use of other similar enterprise tools in the market is a pre-requisite
- Passion for the internet domain and use of technology to solve business problems
- A solid understanding of general business, digital concepts and strategies is a must
- Possess an innovative, problem-solving, and solutions-oriented mindset
- Presentable to blue chip clients with well developed inter-personal, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written. Able to communicate with technical, marketing and business stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, be a team player, and manage change effectively
- Ability to work under pressure, think quickly, adapt fast and delivering to tight deadlines
- Must be self-motivated, responsive, organised, professional and dedicated to both team and customer success
- Experience of Agile (Scrum/ Kanban) project management methodologies
- Minimum bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- International experience is highly desired and so is a willingness to travel
At Netcentric you get:
- Permanent contract
- 30 working days of vacation for all employees
- Flexible working hours, with respect to project needs
- Recognition bonus system
- Dynamic and international team
- Supported gym membership
- Apple work equipment
- Central office locations with great office space
- Many off-site company events, including our annual company summit
- Everyone has a voice, we are a Holacracy organization
- Training & Development
- Badge System & Coaching
After three months from your starting date, you will enjoy:
- Benefits pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Private health insuranc