- Barcelona, Spain
At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital transformation. Consumer expectation of brands is increasing in a world that is more connected and fast-paced.
Netcentric is a dynamic and innovative service provider with a unique culture. We empower our employees to use their creativity, looking beyond tools and technology to unlock the full potential of the Adobe Experience Cloud, so that we can deliver visionary digital marketing solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
As part of the Cognizant Digital Business, we reap the benefits of combined expertise and access to multidisciplinary teams, forging ahead to become a leading customer experience player in Europe.
Our teams are based in some of the world’s most exciting cities - in Zurich, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Dresden, Barcelona, Bucharest, London and Amsterdam. In all of our offices, you will find a culture that embraces over 44 different nationalities. You will also find some amazing views, fancy kitchens and cozy breakout areas for a bit of rest and relaxation.
And oh, did we mention that we empower employees to make meaningful decisions at work through Holacracy?
We are looking for a colleague who is experienced in writing business requirements, testing software, executing operational tasks and providing project management support while strengthening your technical
acumen and business consulting skills. You are a good fit if you are used to working with leading organizations across all industries from financial services, web development, and major brands.
You are a great candidate if you can be brainstorming with the client at the outset of a project, then acting as an assistant project manager as the project progresses. If you can be involved in designing, testing and launching the technology that meets fully the business need, you will be a game changer for our clients.
We want you to be part of our team, if you are a good communicator, results driven, analytical and you know how to handle a customer. Netcentric will feel like home for you if you are flexible, especially when choosing a new work space everyday. You don't rest on your laurels, neither do we!
What do we require?
- Strong verbal and written English skills (native level)
- Solid technical understanding of web development and web application integrations
- Able to translate business requirements to technical solutions
- Ability to define detailed functional and technical specifications and develop use cases, flow diagrams and wireframes
- Familiarity with setting up and maintaining internal tracking reports and the corresponding documentation
- Understanding of digital marketing concepts such as: web content management systems, analytics, campaigns
- Experience in international projects and working with remote teams
- Ability to “read” the client and help them understand their own business needs
- Knowledge of task management, bug tracking, and wiki-based documentation tools like JIRA
- Eligibility to work within the EU and/or Switzerland
- Availability to travel
What makes us smile, when looking at your profile…
- Knowledge of AEM/CQ5 or any other solution part of the Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Familiarity with common software engineering concepts
- Basic understanding or experience with one or multiple programming languages
- Knowledge of mobile web design concepts
- Capacity to plan and manage the requirements phase
- Ability to collaborate with the architects, software engineers and quality assurance team in order to transition the requirements and define the detailed solution
- Strong verbal and written Spanish skills
- A proactive mind-set, ability to share your ideas and bring them to life
- An open mind which is looking for continuous improvement
- You are not afraid of giving and receiving feedback
At Netcentric you get:
- Permanent contract
- 30 working days of vacation for all employees
- Flexible working hours, with respect to project needs
- Recognition bonus system
- Continuous training and coaching
- Free language classes to polish your English or help you with your Spanish
- Dynamic and international team
- Private health insurance
- Sponsored gym membership
- Tax-free benefits (ticket restaurant, kindergarden and transport)
- An office location in the bustling district [email protected]
- Many off-site company events, including our annual company summit
- Apple work equipment
- Table football
- Kitchen access with daily fruit delivery, a large selection of Nespresso coffee, cold beverages and snacks
- Everyone has a voice, we are a Holacracy organization