- Barcelona, Spain
At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital transformation. Consumer expectation of brands is increasing in a world that is more connected and fast-paced.
Netcentric is a dynamic and innovative service provider with a unique culture. We empower our employees to use their creativity, looking beyond tools and technology to unlock the full potential of the Adobe Experience Cloud, so that we can deliver visionary digital marketing solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
As part of the Cognizant Digital Business, we reap the benefits of combined expertise and access to multidisciplinary teams, forging ahead to become a leading customer experience player in Europe.
Our teams are based in some of the world’s most exciting cities - in Zurich, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Dresden, Barcelona, Bucharest, London and Amsterdam. In all of our offices, you will find a culture that embraces over 43 different nationalities. You will also find some amazing views, fancy kitchens and cozy breakout areas for a bit of rest and relaxation.
And oh, did we mention that we empower employees to make meaningful decisions at work through Holacracy?
We are looking for a new colleague who likes to spend his time between reporting and advocating for the best project management standards..
The Junior Project Management Officer role will include:
- Maintaining a high level of project management tools hygiene throughout the accounts
- Centralizing and standardizing tasks for a better traceability and transparency
- Reducing administrative tasks for project managers so that they focus on delivery
- Setting up, maintaining and reporting accounts KPIs regularly
- Preparing standard project status reports on a regular basis (for internal and external consumption) for the large accounts
- Assuring final consistency, structure and quality check for proposals and contracts
What do we require?
A degree in Economics, Marketing, Business or similar
Having at least 1 year of experience as a PMO or Junior Project Manager
You feel comfortable with crunching numbers and analyzing discrepancies
Experience with task management and wiki-based documentation tools
Experience in creating and maintaining dashboards and filters
Experience in building complex reports based on KPIs
Experience using spreadsheet tools (i.e. MS Excel)
Ability to document complex topics concisely and comprehensible
Ability to act as a trusted advisor for customers and colleagues
Ability to develop standards based on best practices and proposes them to the project methodology
Ability to foster collaboration and best practice exchange across projects
Excellent organizational and time management skills
Experience in international projects and working with remote teams
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Excellent English language skills (verbal and written)
- Eligibility to work within the EU and/or Switzerland
What makes us smile when looking at your profile …
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including external presentations, contracts and internal documents
- Being a team player
- Willingness to develop a stronger understanding of the project’s technical components
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Additional language skills, including German or Spanish, would be an asset
At Netcentric you get:
30 working days of vacation
Flexible working hours, with respect to project needs
Recognition bonus system
Continuous training and coaching
Training, certification and conference attendance based on personal development goals
Free language classes to polish your English or help you with your Spanish
Young and international team
Private health insurance
Sponsored gym membership
Tax-free benefits (ticket restaurant, kindergarden and transport)
An office location in the bustling district [email protected]
Many off-site company events, including our annual company summit
Apple work equipment
Lounge area with daily fruit delivery, a large selection of Nespresso coffee, cold beverages and snacks
Everyone has a voice, we are a Holacracy organization