Project Management Officer
- Bucharest, Romania
At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital transformation. Consumer expectation of brands is increasing in a world that is more connected and fast-paced.
Netcentric is a dynamic and innovative service provider with a unique culture. We empower our employees to use their creativity, looking beyond tools and technology to unlock the full potential of the Adobe Experience Cloud, so that we can deliver visionary digital marketing solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
As part of the Cognizant Digital Business, we reap the benefits of combined expertise and access to multidisciplinary teams, forging ahead to become a leading customer experience player in Europe.
Our teams are based in some of the world’s most exciting cities - in Zurich, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Dresden, Barcelona, Bucharest, London and Amsterdam. In all of our offices, you will find a culture that embraces over 43 different nationalities. You will also find some amazing views, fancy kitchens and cozy breakout areas for a bit of rest and relaxation.
And oh, did we mention that we empower employees to make meaningful decisions at work through Holacracy?
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a new colleague who likes to spend his time between reporting and advocating for the best project management standards. Your role will include:
- Maintaining a high level of project management tools hygiene throughout the accounts
- Centralizing and standardizing tasks for a better traceability and transparency
- Reducing administrative tasks for project managers so that they focus on delivery
- Setting up, maintaining and reporting accounts KPIs regularly
- Preparing standard project status reports on a regular basis (for internal and external consumption) for the large accounts
- Assuring final consistency, structure and quality check for proposals and contracts
What do we require?
- A degree in Economics, Marketing, Business or similar
- Having at least 1 year of experience as a PMO or Junior Project Manager
- You feel comfortable with crunching numbers and analyzing discrepancies
- Experience with task management and wiki-based documentation tools
- Experience in creating and maintaining dashboards and filters
- Experience in building complex reports based on KPIs
- Experience using spreadsheet tools (i.e. MS Excel)
- Ability to document complex topics concisely and comprehensible
- Ability to act as a trusted advisor to customers and colleagues
- Ability to develop standards based on best practices and proposes them to the project methodology
- Ability to foster collaboration and best practice exchange across projects
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience in international projects and working with remote teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and written)
- Eligibility to work within the EU and/or Switzerland
What makes us smile when looking at your profile:
- Willingness to develop a stronger understanding of the project’s technical components
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Additional language skills, including German or Spanish, would be an asset
How we work:
- A proactive mindset, ability to share our ideas and bring them to life
- We have open minds always looking for continuous improvement
- We are not afraid of giving and receiving feedback
What do we offer YOU?
- Permanent contract
- Centrally located office in Timpuri Noi with great fitout and standing desks
- Flexible working hours and possibility of home office, respecting project needs
- Apple work equipment
- Customer base: large multinational companies
- International and dynamic team
- Travel to customers and other locations in alignment with project needs
- Private medical subscription
- 2 days Onboarding in one of our NC Offices across Europe
- Off-site company events, including our annual company summit
- Daily delivered fresh fruits
- A large variety of drinks (coffee, water, natural soft drinks) at the office
- Training, certification and conference attendance based on personal development goals
- Micro Bonus system (bonus.ly)
- Vacation: 22 days + December 24th and 31st + 1 additional day per calendar year in the company (maximum 30 days/year)
- Sick days: 3 per year (days you are sick, at home, but do not need to bring a doctors note)
- Referral bonus
- Everyone has a voice, we are a Holacracy organization
- And much more...!