Regional PR Manager
- Paris, France
At Netatmo, we are all about the Smart Home!
Our mission is to design products that make your home safer, more comfortable and ultimately more eco-friendly. Since November 2018, Netatmo has become a part of the Legrand group – a global leader in electrical and digital infrastructure for buildings, with millions of users all over the world.
We continue to develop our brand and products autonomously. Manage your heating and energy savings thanks to our Smart Thermostat, detect the presence of intruders using our cameras, which combine artificial intelligence and image processing software, … We also collaborate with strategic partners including the Muller Group, Velux and Legrand to create a range of products that will revolutionise your home.
With an international team of 260 motivated and passionate individuals with over 20 nationalities represented amongst our teams primarily located in the Paris region, Netatmo is always on the lookout for new talent to promote its development.
As a Regional PR Manager, you will be responsible for managing and executing the public relations programs in various countries and deliver measurable results.
· Define the Global PR Strategy in line with Netatmo’s business and communication objectives
· Deploy and adapt as necessary the global PR strategy for their particular zone. Scope of countries in Europe susceptible to evolve.
· Create communication supports: press releases, media alerts…
· Collaborate with internal sales and marketing teams in the countries to ensure effective PR activities and maximize the results
· Organise and plan events and interviews with different spokespeople for the company
· Manage the press agencies located in the countries on a daily basis: define their objectives and fix pertinent KPIs to measure actions with precise and concrete performance indicators
· Measure performance: monthly review with agencies, quarterly reports set up to be shared internally and define actions plans to reach targets.
· Keep the PR activities in the scope of a defined budget for their particular zone
· Manage our participation at international tradeshows (CES, IFA etc.) depending on the context.
With a minimum of 7 years’ experience in Public Relations and Communications in consumer goods / tech industry (in-house or in an agency), you have an in-depth knowledge of the Media Industry in the tech environment for BtoC players. Experience in organizing events is a bonus.
Graduated with a Master 2 degree, preferred majors include Communications and Public Relations, you have excellent written skills and a very good oral communication.
Bilingual French/English, and a 3rd language is even better, and you are really interested in new technologies / innovation.
Organised, solution driven, naturally curious and proactive as you partner with internal and external stakeholders.
This position is based in our offices in Boulogne-Billancourt (92)
Beyond our attractive package, as an employee at Netatmo you can receive a free sample of each Netatmo product. You'll also be incentived to participate in Meetups and Tech or Business conferences, become [email protected] by joining our sports classes (Pilates, Yoga, Boxing, Crossfit, …) Football, Running or Ping-pong teams and healthier with our free fruit basket, show your music skills during our music sessions with [email protected], participate in our afterwork events, birthday breakfasts, BBQ with the Boss, International Lunches, Christmas parties and a range of other events.