APPRENTICESHIP/INTERNSHIP - Product Manager
- Lyon, France
At Netatmo, we are all about the Smart Home! Our mission is to design products that make your home safer, more comfortable and ultimately more eco-friendly. Since November 2018, Netatmo has become a part of the Legrand group – a global leader in electrical and digital infrastructure for buildings, with millions of users all over the world.
We continue to develop our brand and products autonomously. Manage your heating and energy savings thanks to our Smart Thermostat, detect the presence of intruders using our cameras, which combine artificial intelligence and image processing software, … We also collaborate with strategic partners including the Muller Group, Velux and Legrand to create a range of products that will revolutionise your home.
With an international team of 250 motivated and passionate individuals with over 20 nationalities represented amongst our teams primarily located in the Paris region, Netatmo is always on the lookout for new talent to promote its development.
We are looking for an apprentice or an intern to assist our Product Management team with the launch of our new product!
As a Product Manager you are responsible for one of the products in our range. You work closely with our talented engineers, giving them the product vision, defining the development roadmap and priorities, testing the product and finally launching it into the IoT market.
Among your missions, you will:
· help develop the mobile applications, and ensure that each screen is user friendly, clear and coherent.
· organize the beta tests and are a key actor in solving bugs.
· follow the industrialization process and the quality checks of the first batches.
· be responsible for the user experience and help put in place a flawless customer support
· collaborate with the Marketing team to ensure a successful product launch.
You have an engineering academic background, you are doing a business specialization and you are looking for an apprenticeship or an internship starting in september 2021.
You understand the technical concepts of software development, sensors, hardware development, logistics and supply chain. A complementary degree in Business (entrepreneurship, MBA, Marketing…) is necessary.
· You combine analytical and practical sense. You are “solution oriented”.
· You like (and manage!) to get results.
· You are fluent in English (oral & written) and in French
· You have a deep understanding of ergonomics and have a strong user empathy.
· You have a strong will to create the best possible user experience for our customers.
· You are able to lead end-to-end projects.
Beyond our attractive package, as an employee at Netatmo you can receive a free sample of each Netatmo product. You'll also be incentived to participate in Meetups and Tech or Business conferences, become [email protected] by joining our sports classes (Pilates, Yoga, Boxing, Crossfit, …) Football, Running or Ping-pong teams and healthier with our free fruit basket, show your music skills during our music sessions with [email protected], participate in our afterwork events, birthday breakfasts, BBQ with the Boss, International Lunches, Christmas parties and a range of other events.