CDD - B2C Customer Advisor - Fluent French and English
- Paris, France
At Netatmo, we are all about the Smart Home! Our mission is to design products that make your home safer, more comfortable and ultimately more eco-friendly. Since November 2018, Netatmo has become a part of the Legrand group – a global leader in electrical and digital infrastructure for buildings, with millions of users all over the world.
We continue to develop our brand and products autonomously. Manage your heating and energy savings thanks to our Smart Thermostat, detect the presence of intruders using our cameras, which combine artificial intelligence and image processing software, … We also collaborate with strategic partners including the Muller Group, Velux and Legrand to create a range of products that will revolutionise your home.
An international team of 280 motivated and passionate individuals, with over 20 nationalities represented amongst our teams, which are primarily located in the Paris region, Netatmo is always on the lookout for new talent to promote its development.
Netatmo is recruiting B2C Customer Advisors to help manage its rapid growth. You will be working within a dynamic, motivated and multicultural team to meet the needs of our clients located all around the world, while promoting our range of products.
- Advise, aid and assist our clients via email following their product orders made online on our website. Your goal is to provide clear, concise responses to their requests and questions.
- Enrich the shared knowledge base both within the company and on our website.
- Analyse and give feedback to your superior and the technical teams by sharing all the necessary information to ensure malfunctions are resolved.
- Manage the relationship between transporters to follow-up on deliveries and litigations.
- Monitor client files in progress as various teams treat them internally.
- Verify orders placed in error and correct them.
Passionate about new technologies, you have a Bac+2/BTS degree and some experience in one of the following fields: remote customer relations, IT, Electronics, Multimedia…
You have an excellent interpersonal and listening skills, and a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction. You also have great analytical and synthesis skills.
You are comfortable with IT tools and fluent in oral and written English and French.
You are organised, diligent and rigorous, and enjoy working in a team.
This short terme position is from end of September 2020 for 4 months.
Why Joining us
Beyond an attractive package, as an employee at Netatmo you will receive a free sample of each Netatmo product. You'll be able to participate in Meetups and Tech or Business conferences, become [email protected] by joining our sports classes (Pilates, Yoga, Boxing, Crossfit, …) Football, Running or Ping-pong teams, enjoy fresh fruits daily, develop your music skills with [email protected], participate in our afterwork events, birthday breakfasts, BBQ with the Boss, international lunches and a range of other events.