APPRENTICESHIP - Marketing Product Manager
- Paris, France
At Netatmo, we are all about the Smart Home! Our mission is to design products that make your home safer, more comfortable and ultimately more eco-friendly. Since November 2018, Netatmo has become a part of the Legrand group – a global leader in electrical and digital infrastructure for buildings, with millions of users all over the world.
We continue to develop our brand and products autonomously. Manage your heating and energy savings thanks to our Smart Thermostat, detect the presence of intruders using our cameras, which combine artificial intelligence and image processing software, … We also collaborate with strategic partners including the Muller Group, Velux and Legrand to create a range of products that will revolutionise your home.
An international team of 250 motivated and passionate individuals, with over 20 nationalities represented amongst our teams, which are primarily located in the Paris region, Netatmo is always on the lookout for new talent to promote its development.
Reporting to the Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will take on an empowering position in our dynamic and fun workplace. You will be responsible for the promotion strategy and visibility of one of our Smart Home product ranges.
Within an international team, you will work closely with our Digital, Web, Channel Marketing, Sales and Communication teams, to maximize our international development.
You participate in the development of the marketing plan to promote an existing product line. From the conception to the execution of the strategy, you will work with all the teams involved and will be a driving force in acquiring new customers and retaining them.
Your tasks will be as follows:
- Market analysis :
· You will analyse the positioning of your product range: market trends, innovations, competition, consumers, country news... to identify growth opportunities and ensure the relevance and success of your plan.
· You will conduct the weekly reporting of sales in the different countries: turnover, activations, sell in/sell out, market shares... and recommend optimization operations.
- Execution and follow-up of the marketing strategy:
· You will assist the product manager in coordinating the entire marketing plan and the online and offline campaigns with all the teams involved.
· You will develop and brief the teams on the creation of a portfolio of marketing assets in order to stimulate the consumer's desire to buy: product message guidelines, product sheets, sales pitch, product presentation, POS, videos, articles, etc.
· You will assess marketing actions and campaigns: click and conversion rates, Google Analytics data... and implement corrective actions if necessary.
You are in First or Second Master Degree of Business School or University and have a first experience or interest in Marketing, ideally in an international environment. Experience in consumer electronics or the Smart Home industry is a plus.
Passionate about marketing, you also are dynamic, creative, thorough, with analytical. Good writing skills in French and English are required as well as knowledge of web tools (unbounce, crowdin, analytics, trends, etc...). You are an excellent team player, you show a strong commitment to your projects and take on responsibilities.
You speak French and English fluently. Any other language is a plus.
This apprenticeship will start begining of September/october 2020,
- Contrat d'apprentissage ONLY,
- Tell us about your rythm (ideally, we're looking for 3 weeks / 1 week or 4 days / 1 day).
Why Joining us
Beyond an attractive package, as an employee at Netatmo you will receive a free sample of each Netatmo product. You'll be able to participate in Meetups and Tech or Business conferences, become [email protected] by joining our sports classes (Pilates, Yoga, Boxing, Crossfit, …) Football, Running or Ping-pong teams, enjoy fresh fruits daily, develop your music skills with [email protected], participate in our afterwork events, birthday breakfasts, BBQ with the Boss, international lunches and a range of other events.