INTERNSHIP - Deep Learning and AI Research
- Paris, France
Netatmo is all about the Smart Home! Our mission is to imagine for you products which will make your home safer and more comfortable.
Manage your home’s heating from our connected Thermostat - detect intruders thanks to our cameras embedding artificial intelligence and image processing - access the largest personal weather station network on earth. We collaborate with giant building construction companies such as Groupe Muller, Velux and Legrand to share with them our product expertise and work together to revolutionize your homes.
We are a multinational team of 250 motivated and passionate people, with more than 20 nationalities represented amongst our teams and almost everyone working together under the same roof near Paris. Having raised more than 30M€ and won several CES prizes, Netatmo is looking for new talents to accompany its development.
If you want to be a part of the Smart Home revolution, don’t wait to apply
Your future team
In our team we are developing AI on the edge and innovative applications for Netatmo smart security cameras.
This implies the need to perform scalable, high-reliability and low latency computer vision embedded software designed for consumer electronics products.
Our team is focusing on designing and developing on device-machine learning by optimizing our model running (using for example neural networks optimization) while also considering client requirements (like privacy respect and model accuracy).
You’ll be an integral part of the Vision research team and will be responsible of implementing and improving state-of-the-art methods. You’ll not only work on integrating your proposed algorithms in our products, but also will be encouraged to perform state-of-the-art models (with the best precision and execution time tradeoffs).
Examples of projects you might ensure: building optimized CNNs for object classification/detection, data clustering using weak or unsupervised approach, visualizing and analyzing data, developing computer vision methods for tracking, image processing...
· Are passionate about machine learning
· Performed machine/deep learning projects: whatever the application is, the most important thing is that you master what you do
· Have good programming skills: Python, C/C++
· Have good communication skills (English or French)
· Demonstrate pragmatic approaches to solve new problems
· Read many machine learning or computer vision scientific papers
You’ll work together with a dream team of researchers and embedded software experts to design the future of our smart homes! If you find yourself in this position, don’t hesitate to apply!
In our fast growing, internationally minded company, you can (at last! for some of you) express your entrepreneurial qualities, work in a strong team to succeed together, share your innovative ideas, and above all be listened to.
As well as an attractive package, as an employee at Netatmo, you can:
- during our Welcome Days learn our history, discover our vision for the future and understand all the different jobs.
- participate in our afterworks, breakfast birthdays, the Boss’ BBQ, International Lunches, Christmas Party, and other activities too.
- receive a free example of each Netatmo product because the best brand ambassadors are us!
- participate in meetups and technology or business conferences so that you can follow all the latest developments in your sector.
- become [email protected] by joining our sports lessons (Pilates, Yoga, Box, Crossfit, …), football, running or ping-pong teams… And along with the sport comes the healthy eating: free fruits are available every morning in our open space.
- express your musical talents in our [email protected] musical workshops.