Channel Marketing Manager – Southern & Eastern Europe
- Boulogne-Billancourt, France
Netatmo is all about the Smart Home! Our mission is to imagine for you products which will make your home safer and more comfortable.
Manage your home’s heating from our connected Thermostat - detect intruders thanks to our cameras embedding artificial intelligence and image processing - access the largest personal weather station network on earth. We collaborate with giant building construction companies such as Groupe Muller, Velux and Legrand to share with them our product expertise and work together to revolutionize your homes.
We are a multinational team of 250 motivated and passionate people, with more than 20 nationalities represented amongst our teams and almost everyone working together under the same roof near Paris. Having raised more than 30M€ and won several CES prizes, Netatmo is looking for new talents to accompany its development.
If you want to be a part of the Smart Home revolution, don’t wait to apply!
- This position requires a dynamic self-starter who is creative, resourceful and able to act quickly. You will report to the Head of Channel Marketing and work very closely with the Southern & Eastern Europe sales team, as well as the marketing & communications teams, based in the Parisian headquarters.
- You need to ensure constant contact with our clients as well as correct management and exposure of our brand. You will manage several different channels (retailers, etailers, electronics shops, DIY stores, department stores, mass merchants, Apple specialists...), each of which requires a personalized channel marketing plan and thorough follow-up.
- Merchandising is key. You will need to seek out premium placements in store with the appropriate POS materials that deliver true stand out and guarantee that all your assigned channels have the right sales tools, promotional plans and receive the appropriate product and sales training.
- Launching at least two new products every year will require you to conceive and implement plenty of innovative sales activities and a coordinated joint business / launch plan to ensure maximum visibility and impact with retail partners. We are looking for someone who is forward thinking and full of new ideas.
- Responsible for the management of your channel marketing budget, your analysis of sales figures and ROI of your chosen strategies will enable you to follow the best practices and improve when necessary. You will have to prepare and execute the operational regional channel marketing plan in line with the yearly channel marketing budget.
- Identifying important trade shows and organizing Netatmo’s attendance at them will require you to be aware of the connected home market and be able to coordinate and interact with different interlocutors simultaneously.
- With a bachelor’s degree and 5 years previous channel marketing experience (preferably with retailers like Media Markt/El Corte Ingles/Leroy Merlin/etc.), you understand the importance of attention to detail and are confident in identifying and creating new attention-grabbing opportunities.
- You must understand how retailers work and how to make innovative technology stand out at point of sale. Constantly looking to improve, you are sales focused, methodical and results orientated.
- You need to be comfortable managing complex projects in a matrix environment and have strong problem-solving skills.
- Netatmo as a company (and particularly the sales & marketing department) is a multinational team so fluent English and Italian are necessary, and Spanish is a bonus. An international experience is also useful.
- This position is based out of the Netatmo Paris HQ office. This exciting role requires a lot of travel to the countries in Southern and Eastern Europe.
- Life at Netatmo is fast-paced and challenging. We are looking for ambitious, motivated individuals, who want to invest their energy and passion in our continuing success as Smart Home technology leader.
Why Netatmo ?
In our fast growing, internationally minded company, you can (at last! for some of you) express your entrepreneurial qualities, work in a strong team to succeed together, share your innovative ideas, and above all be listened to.
As well as an attractive package, as an employee at Netatmo, you can:
- during our Welcome Days learn our history, discover our vision for the future and understand all the different jobs.
- participate in our afterworks, breakfast birthdays, the Boss’ BBQ, International Lunches, Christmas Party, and other activities too.
- receive a free example of each Netatmo product because the best brand ambassadors are us!
- participate in meetups and technology or business conferences so that you can follow all the latest developments in your sector.
- become [email protected] by joining our sports lessons (Pilates, Yoga, Box, Crossfit, …), football, running or ping-pong teams… And along with the sport comes the healthy eating: free fruits are available every morning in our open space.
- express your musical talents in our [email protected] musical workshops.