INTERNSHIP – Junior Digital Product Owner
- Boulogne-Billancourt, France
Netatmo is all about the Smart Home! Our mission is to imagine for you products which will make your home safer and more comfortable.
Manage your home’s heating from our connected Thermostat - detect intruders thanks to our cameras embedding artificial intelligence and image processing - access the largest personal weather station network on earth. We collaborate with giant building construction companies such as Groupe Muller, Velux and Legrand to share with them our product expertise and work together to revolutionize your homes.
We are a multinational team of 250 motivated and passionate people, with more than 20 nationalities represented amongst our teams and almost everyone working together under the same roof near Paris. Having raised more than 30M€ and won several CES prizes, Netatmo is looking for new talents to accompany its development.
If you want to be a part of the Smart Home revolution, don’t wait to apply!
Mentored by our friendly Product Owner, you'll join the Digital & E-commerce. You'll be responsible for improving our corporate and e-commerce websites. You'll work with our marketing, software development (front/back), graphical and customer support teams.
Your missions :
· Specify et follow up on the implementation of new high value functions
· Gather and analyse needs (features and bugs)
· Write user stories
· Take part in backlog prioritization to maximize value
· Follow up on the features which are put in place to track the KPIs
· Coordinate front-end developments and test the quality of delivered items
· Suggest and implement solutions to improve the productivity of digital tools used at Netatm
You are an engineering/web student (preferably a final year student), and a first experience in the web would be great.
Your French and English are top level and you master (at least a little) Excel.
You are curious, passionate about new technologies and you have a strong product culture. You have been known to spend too much time on ProductHunt.
Your instincts are often right, and you have the data to back it up… which has been known to get a bit on the nerves of your friends and family.
You are methodical and don't leave things up to chance. Knowledge of agile methodologies (Scrum / Kanban) and tools (Jira / Trello...) is a plus.
Bonus points for UX, Analytics and Marketing skills.
Send us a short explanation about what makes you want to join us and what you'll bring to our team. We can't wait to hear from you!
Why Netatmo ?
In our fast growing, internationally minded company, you can (at last! for some of you) express your entrepreneurial qualities, work in a strong team to succeed together, share your innovative ideas, and above all be listened to.
As well as an attractive package, as an employee at Netatmo, you can:
- during our Welcome Days learn our history, discover our vision for the future and understand all the different jobs.
- participate in our afterworks, breakfast birthdays, the Boss’ BBQ, International Lunches, Christmas Party, and other activities too.
- receive a free example of each Netatmo product because the best brand ambassadors are us!
- participate in meetups and technology or business conferences so that you can follow all the latest developments in your sector.
- become [email protected] by joining our sports lessons (Pilates, Yoga, Box, Crossfit, …), football, running or ping-pong teams… And along with the sport comes the healthy eating: free fruits are available every morning in our open space.
- express your musical talents in our [email protected] musical workshops.