- 6385 Shier Rings Rd, Dublin, OH 43016, USA
NetSteady provides telephone, internet, and TV services to event facilities throughout the US.
- Coordinate the installation and maintenance of services through internal and contract techs;
- Perform regular maintenance on networks;
- Create and maintain documentation of infrastructure;
- Troubleshoot network issues and implement fixes in real-time;
- Perform service audits, notifying management of discrepancies;
- Perform network analysis, and take corrective actions in accordance with company policy;
- Prioritize the troubleshooting process and properly manage time sensitive tasks;
- Use remote control tools for troubleshooting and maintenance;
- Exemplify a working knowledge of general office practices and procedures;
- Perform rotating on-call duties during major events;
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma required; advanced education and/or commensurate experience preferred
- Experience with project management preferred
- Experience with network administration in corporate environment preferred
- Experience with installing and terminating Ethernet required
- Experience with customer service and/or helpdesk required
- Ability to travel within the United States and Canada
- Ability and desire to take part in NetSteady's Community Involvement Program
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Applicant must currently reside in the Columbus, Ohio or surrounding area.
This is an awesome opportunity! Does it sound like it might be what you’re looking for? Here’s what NetSteady offers:
• Salary position $32k-$42k/year plus performance bonuses and regular pay increases
• Flexible working hours and paid time off
• Opportunities for career advancement
• Benefits package including health, dental, vision, and 401k
• A fun and active work environment
• On-the-job training and paid professional development
• Opportunities for travel, meeting new people, and new experiences
This is an on-site position, no teleworkers please.