Network Technician - PART TIME
- 6385 Shier Rings Rd, Dublin, OH 43016, USA
NetSteady: A world-wide leader in digital services
Since 2003, we’ve become the “go-to” providers of technical services to event facilities across the US and we’re searching for our next “go-to” person!
NetSteady is a locally owned network engineering company who has developed some of the largest voice, video, and data systems in the United States! We’re growing and looking for the perfect self-motivated person to join our team of experts.
- Assist with the installation and maintenance of services through internal and contract staffers;
- Perform regular maintenance on networks;
- Create and maintain documentation of infrastructure;
- Troubleshoot network issues and implement fixes in real-time;
- Perform service audits, notifying management of discrepancies;
- Perform network analysis, and take corrective actions in accordance with company policy;
- Prioritize the troubleshooting process and properly manage time sensitive tasks;
- Use remote control tools for troubleshooting and maintenance;
- Exemplify a working knowledge of general office practices and procedures;
- Perform rotating on-call duties during major events;
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma required; advanced education and/or commensurate experience preferred
- Experience with project management preferred
- Experience with network administration in corporate environment preferred
- Experience with installing and terminating Ethernet required
- Experience with customer service and/or helpdesk required
- Ability to travel within the United States
- Ability and desire to take part in NetSteady's Community Involvement Program
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
This is an awesome opportunity! Does it sound like it might be what you’re looking for? Here’s what NetSteady offers:
• This is a swing-shift position working afternoons and evenings Wednesday-Friday and daytime on the weekends.
• Competitive pay based on skills and experience
• Opportunities for career advancement
• A fun and active work environment
• On-the-job training and paid professional development
• Opportunities for travel, meeting new people, and new experiences