On-Site Technical Support - PART TIME - COLUMBUS
- 717 E 17th Ave, Columbus, OH 43211, USA
NetSteady: A world-wide leader in digital services
NetSteady is a service provider dedicated to the delivery of advanced communications services to large event facilities. We provide services to over 400 events annually across the US, and are continuing to grow!
We are looking for a fun, outgoing, and personable helpdesk technician to provide in-person technical support to vendors, visitors and show producers at our events in the Columbus Ohio area.
This isn't your typical desk-job IT work. We're a physical bunch. We climb ladders, climb on roofs, pull wire in ceilings, work at fairgrounds (which are absolutely filthy, sometimes), configure devices at our desk or sometimes standing in the middle of a barn. But most of all, we have fun.
Applicants should have one year of relevant IT experience (or commensurate education), be comfortable in talking to customers face-to-face, and be willing to work in fast-paced environments. The primary responsibilities of this position are to provide technical support to visitors and vendors of the event facilities in which NetSteady provides services.
Schedule: This position's working hours will typically be evenings or weekends.
Desired qualifications for this position are as follows:
High School Diploma, some college preferred
Experience in customer service environment
Ability to pass a state-mandated background check
Ability to learn new technologies and new methodologies quickly.
This is an awesome opportunity to start working with an amazing company!
Here’s what NetSteady offers:
• Starting pay of $10-$13 hourly
• Average work week for this position is 8-20 hours per week
• Opportunities for career advancement
• A fun and active work environment
• Paid hands-on training and professional development
• Opportunities for travel, meeting new people, and new experiences
• People of all ages, backgrounds, and experience levels encouraged to apply.