On-Site Technical Support - PART TIME - COLUMBUS
- 717 E 17th Ave, Columbus, OH 43211, USA
NetSteady: A world-wide leader in digital services
NetSteady is a service provider dedicated to the delivery of advanced communications services to large event facilities. We provide services to over 300 events annually across the US, and are continuing to grow!
Are you an I.T. guru, a computer geek, a smartphone snob? Do you have a social side to you and love working with technology and people? Then you just might be the next team member to join NetSteady!
NetSteady is a a telecommunications service provider dedicated to the delivery of voice, video, and data services to large event facilities. We are looking for the right person to assist in the installation, management, and removal of these services for our Columbus-area clients.
Applicants must have one year of relevant IT experience (or commensurate education), be comfortable in talking to customers face-to-face, and be willing to work in fast-paced environments. The primary responsibilities of this position are to provide technical support to visitors and vendors of the event facilities in which NetSteady provides services.
Desired qualifications for this position are as follows:
High School Diploma, some college preferred
Experience in customer service environment
Ability to pass a state-mandated background check
Ability to learn new technologies and new methodologies quickly.
This is an awesome opportunity! Does it sound like it might be what you’re looking for? Here’s what NetSteady offers:
• Starting pay of $10-$13 hourly
• Average work week for this position is 8-20 hours per week
• Flexible working hours and paid time off
• Opportunities for career advancement
• A fun and active work environment
• On-the-job training and paid professional development
• Opportunities for travel, meeting new people, and new experiences
• People of all ages, backgrounds, and experience levels encouraged to apply.