Administrative Assistant - PART TIME
- Columbus, OH
NetSteady is a a telecommunications service provider dedicated to the delivery of voice, video, and data services to large event facilities. We provide services to over 300 events annually across the US, and our growth has just begun.
NetSteady’s Administrative Assistant position will act as the assistant to the CEO, and will perform the following functions:
1) Handle customer inquiries, direct them to appropriate employee
2) Manage Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
3) Assist in job postings for new contractors/employees
4) Assist sales team in data gathering and order processing
5) Generate reports regarding sales and accounting
6) Support NetSteady’s subsidiary companies.
7) Manage NetSteady’s social media presence
1) High School Diploma
2) Excellent written English and grammar
3) Ability to answer phones when asked
4) Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.