- 6677 Richmond Hwy, Alexandria, VA 22306, USA
At Neighborhood Health we have several opportunities to help and we will do our best to place you where you will feel most comfortable and your skills are needed. However, we require a minimum of at least 3 months (negotiable) and 15-20 hours per week (negotiable).
Once we receive your completed paperwork, you will be contacted within 30 days to schedule an interview. Following the interview, you will need to attend the volunteer orientation.
Volunteer is not entitled to wages or any compensation or benefits for the time spent in the program.
Neighborhood Health values the dedication and many hours of service volunteers give each year. We thank you for your interest in being part of our health care team.
Administrative Volunteers Needed
- Filing, faxing, tracking information (if applicable)
- Photocopying, organizing, assembling packets (if applicable)
- Data entry (if applicable)
- Organize and prepare office, event, and program materials.
- May be asked to answer phones and complete simple computer tasks.
Requirements & Commitment
- Must pass a criminal history background check
- Immunization Records (only if there is a direct contact with patients)
- Must be at least 16
- Minimum of 15-20 hours per week
- 3 months
- Good verbal and written communications skills are needed.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office and database programs are desired.
- Must present a professional appearance and a friendly manner.
- Must be dependable and punctual.
- Be courteous and personable when dealing with the public.
- Be self-directed, willing to take initiative, and detail-oriented.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.