- 260 W 39th St, New York, NY 10018, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Negotiatus is a spend management platform that is transforming the purchase and pay processes of businesses across a broad array of industries including fitness, retail, hospitality, cannabis, and healthcare. Our consolidated buying power is growing faster than ever before, and we’re seeking a data-savvy strategic sourcing manager to expand supplier partnerships and unlock better fulfillment decisions for our customers.
What you’ll do
- Develop new and expand existing partnerships with suppliers across core consumable (office supplies, janitorial, pack/ship/retail) and new growth categories (cannabis, healthcare, MRO)
- Explore and capitalize on opportunities to source directly from manufacturers and wholesalers
- Manage ad hoc sourcing requests and bulk order optimizations
- Educate internal stakeholders about our preferred vendor network on an ongoing basis to improve client outcomes and expectations management.
- Develop internal standards and workflows to streamline the RFP/sourcing process while manipulating and leveraging large datasets
- Collaborate cross-functionally to implement updated pricing contracts and measure success
- Expand Negotiatus’ curated catalog offering by bundling collections of high demand, preferred-rate products
- You have experience in strategic sourcing, procurement, vendor or category management, or related focus areas
- You are proficient in Excel/Sheets (required) and SQL (strongly preferred)
- You possess strong communication and presentation skills and are able to effectively collaborate across departments and with external stakeholders
- You are analytical and focused on data-driven decision-making
- You are able to seamlessly navigate between high-level strategic and hands-on tactical work
What you’ll receive
- A competitive compensation package including base and variable components as well as stock options
- Robust medical, dental, vision, and wellness benefits
- Flexible time off and remote work policies
- Generous leave policies and support for new and current parents
- Employer-sponsored 401(k)
Negotiatus is an equal opportunity employer. Applicant's qualifications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by law.