- 260 W 39th St, New York, NY 10018, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Negotiatus is the fastest and easiest way to purchase, manage spend, and submit payment across all of a business’ vendors. Our platform oversees tens of thousands of orders per month, many millions in spend, and thousands of users. We’ve grown quickly since our founding in 2016 with the help of great investors and customers and are looking to continue that trajectory over the next few years.
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking/prospecting and turn them into long term partnerships
- Drive key Account Executive outcomes, including quota attainment (on target or above), by illuminating pain points and prescribing consultative solutions
- Set high-level strategic direction with the onboarding team to set strong expectations for customers
- Cater sales style to align with buyer type, tailor demonstrations to opportunities, and set next steps on every call with the buyer
- You thrive on prospecting and closing new business (this role is supported by SDRs, but you still need some hustle in you!)
- You have experience with a highly consultative, short sale cycle (30-45 days), with a proven track record of exceeding revenue targets
- You have a track record of high performance in:
- Driving subscription revenue by successfully managing a pipeline of prospects from demo to close
- Conducting account based research while coordinating with Sales Development to qualify, discover challenges and align capabilities with key prospects
- Navigating internal evaluation steps amongst multiple buyer personas
- Handling objections and combat prospect problems with consultative solutions
- You crave becoming an expert of your craft through learning about the industry, competitive market, and buyer
- You have 1-2 years of experience selling SaaS, preferably in a startup environment, and managing pipelines in CRMs (Outreach, Gong, and Salesforce preferred)
- You’re a strong written and verbal communicator
- You want to make a meaningful impact on the growth strategy of a start-up
- And, of course, you love a good challenge!
What you’ll receive
- A competitive compensation package including base and uncapped variable components as well as stock options
- The opportunity to grow quickly within the Sales organization
- Rewards for tenure and department milestones
- Flexible time off and remote work policies
- Robust medical, dental, vision, and wellness benefits
- Employer-sponsored 401(k)
About the Account Executive function
- We are responsible for hitting or exceeding the monthly quota at Negotiatus.
- We ensure that we are taking a professional, consultative approach in bringing new customers onto the platform.
- We are dedicated to finding out and addressing our prospective customers’ pain points/challenges quickly and creatively.
- We take pride in setting the right expectations for prospective customers.
- We regularly support one another to ensure the success of our team and our customers.
- We're very close as a company—we work together, hang out together, and we value each others' ideas and input.
Negotiatus is an equal opportunity employer. Applicant's qualifications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by law.