Strategic Sourcing Manager
- 260 W 39th St, New York, NY 10018, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Negotiatus is a [Series-B] spend management platform that is transforming the purchase and pay processes of businesses across a broad array of industries including fitness, retail, hospitality, cannabis, and healthcare. Our consolidated buying power is growing faster than ever before, and we’re seeking a data-savvy strategic sourcing manager to expand supplier partnerships and unlock better fulfillment decisions for our customers.
What you’ll do
- Develop new and expand existing partnerships with suppliers across core consumable (office supplies, janitorial, pack/ship/retail) and new growth categories (cannabis, healthcare, MRO)
- Explore and capitalize on opportunities to source directly from manufacturers and wholesalers
- Manage ad hoc sourcing requests and bulk order optimizations
- Educate internal stakeholders about our preferred vendor network on an ongoing basis to improve client outcomes and expectations management.
- Develop internal standards and workflows to streamline the RFP/sourcing process while manipulating and leveraging large datasets
- Collaborate cross-functionally to implement updated pricing contracts and measure success
- Expand Negotiatus’ curated catalog offering by bundling collections of high demand, preferred-rate products
- You have experience in strategic sourcing, procurement, vendor or category management, or related focus areas
- You are proficient in Excel/Sheets (required) and SQL (strongly preferred)
- You possess strong communication and presentation skills and are able to effectively collaborate across departments and with external stakeholders
- You are analytical and focused on data-driven decision-making
- You are able to seamlessly navigate between high-level strategic and hands-on tactical work
What you’ll receive
- A competitive compensation package including base and variable components as well as stock options
- Robust medical, dental, vision, and wellness benefits
- Flexible time off and remote work policies
- Generous leave policies and support for new and current parents
- Employer-sponsored 401(k)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.