Senior Product Designer
- 260 W 39th St, New York, NY 10018, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Negotiatus is the fastest and easiest way to purchase, manage spend, and submit payment across all of a business’ vendors. Our platform oversees tens of thousands of orders per month, many millions in spend, and thousands of users. We’ve grown quickly since our founding in 2016 with the help of great investors and customers and are looking to scale massively over the next few years.
You’ll be responsible for leading the design organization, building out a plan to scale the team and put it into action as we drastically increase resources across Product and Engineering. You’ll report to our VP of Product with high levels of autonomy.
- You’ll partner closely with product and engineering to design and launch products that will help our customers make smarter purchasing decisions for their business
- You’ll lead projects to deeply understand the purchasing and payment needs of businesses that are rapidly scaling
- Apply big-picture thinking to break down open-ended opportunities into meaningful next steps and find new opportunities for work that span across our organizational boundaries
- Work across pre-purchase, post-purchase, and payment experiences as well as more technical spaces, bringing the needs of our customers with you as you explore
- Help shape the culture of our growing design team that’s central to our company’s growth strategy
- 4+ years of relevant design experience in a fast paced environment
- Bonus if you have experience in systems or marketplace products relating to monetization (payments, advertisements, financial)
- A systems-thinker who loves to build simple and elegant experiences for a sophisticated marketplace product and considers every facet of the user journey
- An effective communicator about a complex business area who can collaborate across multiple teams
- Someone who thrives working on elegantly simplifying complex workflows
- Brings clarity and insight to problems that are broad and ambiguous in scope, integrating user, business, and technical constraints into a compelling narrative
- Someone who can ruthlessly prioritize and execute. You are comfortable optimizing for speed and knowing when we should sweat the details vs what we can fix forward
- Please provide an online portfolio or PDF that you can share with us. Please be sure to provide any necessary passwords, we cannot advance your application without them
What you’ll get (our benefits)
- A competitive compensation package including base and variable components as well as stock options
- Robust medical, dental, vision, and wellness benefits
- Flexible time off and remote work policies
- Employer-sponsored 401(k)
Negotiatus is an equal opportunity employer. Applicant's qualifications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by law.