Marketing Automation Manager
- 10897 S River Front Pkwy, South Jordan, UT 84095, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Nearmap is unique. A global technology company with incredible people; a market-leader with energy and spirit. Nearmap was named as one of the world’s 10 Most Innovative Companies of 2020 by Fast Company magazine – and we’re growing.
If you join us on this exciting journey, you’ll love our inclusive values and share our ambition to become the source of truth that helps shape decisions for the livable world.
What we do
We provide easy, instant access to high-resolution aerial imagery, city-scale 3D content, AI datasets and integrated geospatial tools, with wide-scale coverage across the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. At the core of it, we’re a location content company, a visual analytics company, and a software as a service company. Innovation is weaved into our DNA.
As a Marketing Automation Manager, you will drive lead generation, customer engagement and retention by unleashing the power of Marketo. You are a legend at crafting and creating emails, landing pages, and SMS that are targeted, relevant and on brand. You are passionate about campaign flows, communication/nurture stream(s), meaningful reporting and of course generating marketing leads. A typical day for you may look like this...
- Assist in the best practice set-up of North America Marketo instance including templates, nurture streams, data flow validation, and ongoing builds and maintenance.
- Review Marketo campaigns and identify gaps and provide scalable solutions.
- Build globally accepted automated campaigns, emails, landing pages, and forms in Marketo that wow the audience and smash goals, while maintaining governance and compliance.
- Monitor and analyse campaign performance, produce reports and regular dashboards to measure how we’re going and stay on track and verify KPI success/shortcomings.
- Create and own the email marketing calendar and know it inside out.
- Work with Global Growth Marketing to create assets for 3rd Party Media and other external providers.
- Keep contacts data up-to-date and shiny clean.
- Be the first line of defense for system support.
- Be a subject matter expert in all aspects of digital communication from awareness to advocacy.
- Strong background in Marketo (minimum three years) including experience setting up complex multi-series automated campaigns that leverage filters, triggers, and segments.
- Very knowledgeable in Salesforce.com CRM.
- Experience with CSS and HTML.
- Good understanding of best practices for marketing tech stack integrations.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- A passion for data and dashboards.
- A supernatural attention to detail and organization.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Marketing, or Business Administration, or equivalent experience.
Some of our benefits
Nearmap takes a holistic approach to our employees’ emotional, physical and financial wellness. Our current benefits include access to the Nearmap employee share scheme, short and long-term financial incentives, flexible working options, paid volunteer days, gym and phone rebates, and lots of development opportunities including hack-a-thons and pitch-fests.
Working at Nearmap
We move fast and work smart; often wearing multiple hats. We adapted to remote working with ease and are continually looking at ways to improve. We’re proud of our inclusive, supportive culture, and maintain a safe environment where everyone feels a sense of belonging and can be themselves.
If you can see yourself working at Nearmap and feel you have the right level of experience, we invite you to get in touch.
At Nearmap we welcome and encourage our employees’ uniqueness at all levels across the organization, as such we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or give us a call at 844-463-2762.
Nearmap does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and search firms. Please do not email or send unsolicited resumes to any Nearmap employee, location or address. Nearmap is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.