Customer Success Manager - Enterprise
- 100 Barangaroo Ave, Barangaroo NSW 2000, Australia
Nearmap is unique. A global technology company with incredible people; a market-leader with energy and spirit. Nearmap was named as one of the world’s 10 Most Innovative Companies of 2020 by Fast Company magazine – and we’re growing.
Due to growth, we are looking for an additional amazing Enterprise Customer Success Manager to join our team.
Nearmap’s Customer Success Managers are accountable for customer retention through the annual renewal process, proactive client management, forecast accuracy, and driving growth with customers in collaboration with internal teams. Nearmap is committed to delighting our customers at every interaction. You will be a powerful advocate that ensures a high level of customer satisfaction and loyalty while driving quantifiable business results in collaboration with our Enterprise accounts.
If you join us on this exciting journey, you’ll love our inclusive values and share our ambition to become the source of truth that helps shape decisions for the liveable world.
What we do
We provide easy, instant access to high-resolution aerial imagery, city-scale 3D content, AI datasets and integrated geospatial tools, with wide-scale coverage across the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. At the core of it, we’re a location content company, a visual analytics company, and a software as a service company. Innovation is weaved into our DNA.
A typical day for you may look like this...
- Assuming ownership of dedicated Commercial Enterprise account portfolio including strategic account planning, execution and documentation of account intelligence.
- Driving customer success through initial on-boarding and clarification of success metrics with the customer, product adoption, retention and growth initiatives to maximize customer value and investment and optimize customer lifetime value.
- Retaining and growing Enterprise customer accounts by driving product adoption and value as well as customer engagement based on a good understanding about customer use cases and client personas.
- Developing and leveraging customer relationships to various personas within the client’s organisation (users, admins, decision makers, etc.) to improve customer retention.
- Engaging all accounts on portfolio through trainings, webinars, surveys, automated emails, etc. depending on size of account.
- Setting up strategic account plans for all accounts in portfolio including action plans, internal dependencies, engagement plan and immediate next steps.
- Managing the renewal process and negotiating multi-variable contracts.
- Gaining in-depth understanding of how the product is used within accounts and their industries proactively though thorough investigations including discovery calls.
- Identifying areas for growth within the account upon renewal and partner with appropriate internal teams to progress.
- Tracking accounts to identify churn risk, communicate to management and work proactively to eliminate that risk.
- Monitoring, analysing and interpreting trends in customer consumption at every stage of the customer journey and report derived action plan back to the business.
- Be the principal point of contact for key customers and leverage the internal organisation to meet the needs of your customers.
- Leading and solving conflicts affecting the customer by coordinating, facilitating and operating across internal and external cross-functional partners and relationships to improve and advocate for customer experience.
- Developing a strong understanding of the Nearmap product line to ensure proper positioning to Enterprise level customers.
For this particular role we are seeking someone with the following experience:
- 7+ years Enterprise account experience working with B2B audiences, preferably with a technology company.
- At least 4+ years of experience in Customer Success, Consulting or technical pre-sales in a high tech or SaaS company.
- Aerial imagery/data knowledge a plus.
- Hands-on experience with SaaS customer engagement and subscription models, complex contract creation, complex contract negotiation and leading proposal presentations;
- Ability to analyse complex situations, develop associated action plans and achieve key objectives;
- An analytical and metrics-driven work style including experience establishing metrics and reporting on success metrics;
- Proven customer management skills with large and complex accounts;
- Accountability for driving revenue through customer expansion;
- Proven ability to meet and exceed retention targets;
- Ability to interact with all customer teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth through to the C-suite;
- Self-starter who thrives having ambiguity in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment;
- Experience in developing and executing customer centric strategies and plans on assigned accounts to maximise the customer value from technology solutions;
Some of our benefits
Nearmap takes a holistic approach to our employees’ emotional, physical and financial wellness. Our current benefits include access to the Nearmap employee share scheme, short and long-term financial incentives, flexible working options, paid volunteer days, gym and phone rebates, and lots of development opportunities including hack-a-thons and pitch-fests.
Working at Nearmap
We move fast and work smart; often wearing multiple hats. We adapted to remote working with ease and are continually looking at ways to improve. We’re proud of our inclusive, supportive culture, and maintain a safe environment where everyone feels a sense of belonging and can be themselves.
If you can see yourself working at Nearmap and feel you have the right level of experience, we invite you to get in touch.
Watch our culture video below to find out more about what a day in the life at Nearmap looks like.
Nearmap does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and search firms. Please do not email or send unsolicited resumes to any Nearmap employee, location or address. Nearmap is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.