Cosmos Big Data Engineer
- Redmond Way, Redmond, WA, USA
At Neal Analytics, we are passionately obsessed with Data and helping companies getting the most out
of it. Leveraging machine learning techniques, we provide predictive analytics, data visualization and
data engineering for a wide range of applications. We recently won Global Partner of the year for
Business Analytics to Microsoft and are poised for tremendous growth!
Location: Redmond, WA
Duration: Up until 18 Months
- Minimum 3 years of hands on experience in Big Data and/or Analytics, and all phases of SDLC.
- Experience in working on Microsoft Cosmos
- Experience in Scope, iScope, PowerShell required
- Experience in SQL Server is needed
- Experience in Orchestration tools like Sangam is a plus
- Experience in CICD is needed.
- At least 1 or 2 End to end implementation experience required.
- Experience in data platforms with multi layered approach, Design Architecture, Setup is needed.
- Should have ability to troubleshoot performance bottlenecks
- Cosmos (NOT Cosmos DB, but COSMOS Microsoft Internal Big Data platform, predecessor of Azure Data Lake Analytics)
- SCOPE query
- XFlow (orchestration tool for COSMOS, Microsoft Internal)/Sangam
- Data Modeling
- Data Engineering using c#
- Databricks (optional)
All information will be kept confidential.