PC Game Developer
- Redmond Way, Redmond, WA, USA
At Neal Analytics, we are passionately obsessed with Data and helping companies getting the most out
of it. Leveraging machine learning techniques, we provide predictive analytics, data visualization and
data engineering for a wide range of applications. We recently won Global Partner of the year for
Business Analytics to Microsoft and are poised for tremendous growth!
One of the greatest Gaming Studios is looking for a dedicated PC developer to build foundational systems and ensure an exceptional PC experience. This engineer will be solely responsible for their development tasks, including proposing, documenting, coding, validating, and refining systems. They will also verify cross-team systems can integrate together to produce the intended player experience. A strong sense of PC gamer expectations and great communication skills will be crucial.
Minimum Qualifications & Skills
- Experienced PC developer with a passion for creating an excellent player experience
- 3+ years professional experience coding in C++
- Strong debugging, problem solving, and communication skills
- Demonstrated self-motivated detail-oriented developer
- Flexibility to tackle a variety of problems and features
- BS degree or equivalent industry experience
- Familiarity with PC Hardware and peripherals
- Familiarity with performance analysis and optimization
- Familiarity with supporting multiple Windows OS environments
- Experience with keyboard/gamepad input systems, launchers, installers and services
- Worked on or shipped a PC game (AAA or Indie title)
- Xbox or Microsoft Store development experience
All information will be kept confidential. This a contract that can go up until 18 Months.