Dietary Aide: Full-Time Position (day shift)
- 814 Jackson St, Stoughton, WI 53589, USA
Nazareth Health and Rehab Center is a 99 bed skilled nursing facility, which has been providing exceptional long-term nursing care for over 40 years to the city of Stoughton and surrounding communities. Nazareth’s philosophy is uncomplicated, our residents come first and our employees a close second. We face the challenges of healthcare as a team driven by our desire to give our residents the best care possible. Our creed is “Residents do not live in our facility, we work in their home.” We are proud to offer our short-term and long-term residents excellent in-house rehabilitation services. We have a great team of therapists focused, along with all our staff, on helping our residents be as healthy and independent as possible. Our therapists are our own employees and are focused, along with all our staff, on helping our residents be as healthy and independent as possible. If you desire to be part of an organization where simple values of excellence remain the focus in the face of the challenges and opportunities presented by the healthcare environment of today, perhaps we are the choice for you.
Dietary aides are to perform tasks in production, dish room, kitchen, and service areas as assigned.
Duties may include:
• Operate dish machine to wash dishes, glasses, cups, trays, and silverware and record temperatures to assure compliance.
• Assure proper drying and storage of dishes, glasses, cups, trays, and silverware.
• Clean dish machine, dish room area, assigned work areas, equipment, and follow the cleaning schedule.
• Assist with meal service as assigned.
• Clean and sanitize food delivery equipment. Prepare and deliver between meal nourishments.
• Prior food service experience preferably in a Long Term setting.
• Ability to read, write, and understands directions.
• Requires frequent manipulation of objects with one or both hands, occasional lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds and pushing and pulling over 50 pounds.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.