CNA - All Shifts Part Time & Full Time
- 814 Jackson St, Stoughton, WI 53589, USA
Nazareth Health and Rehab Center is a 99 bed skilled nursing facility, which has been providing exceptional long-term nursing care for over 40 years to the city of Stoughton and surrounding communities. Nazareth’s philosophy is uncomplicated, our residents come first and our employees a close second. We face the challenges of healthcare as a team driven by our desire to give our residents the best care possible. Our creed is “Residents do not live in our facility, we work in their home.” We are proud to offer our short-term and long-term residents excellent in-house rehabilitation services. We have a great team of therapists focused, along with all our staff, on helping our residents be as healthy and independent as possible. Our therapists are our own employees and are focused, along with all our staff, on helping our residents be as healthy and independent as possible. If you desire to be part of an organization where simple values of excellence remain the focus in the face of the challenges and opportunities presented by the healthcare environment of today, perhaps we are the choice for you.
• Maintain a homelike environment for the residents
• Protect and promote resident rights
• Assist resident to maintain independence and control to the greatest extent possible.
• Provide direct care to residents to improve or maintain the resident’s abilities according to residents’ plan of care.
Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
• Assist with bathing, grooming, dressing, mobility, transferring, feeding of assigned residents or providing set-up assistance, verbal prompts, physical support or more extensive assistance.
Minimum Qualification Standards
• Name listed and in good standing on the State Nurse Aide Registry (no substantiated findings in the Registry concerning abuse, neglect, mistreatment of residents or misappropriation of property.)
• Prior experience giving personal care to impaired individuals in a health care setting preferred, but newly registered CNAs also welcome.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.