- 814 Jackson St, Stoughton, WI 53589, USA
Nazareth Health and Rehab Center is a 99 bed skilled nursing facility, which has been providing exceptional long-term nursing care for over 40 years to the city of Stoughton and surrounding communities. Nazareth’s philosophy is uncomplicated, our residents come first and our employees a close second. We face the challenges of healthcare as a team driven by our desire to give our residents the best care possible. Our creed is “Residents do not live in our facility, we work in their home.” We are proud to offer our short-term and long-term residents excellent in-house rehabilitation services. We have a great team of therapists focused, along with all our staff, on helping our residents be as healthy and independent as possible. Our therapists are our own employees and are focused, along with all our staff, on helping our residents be as healthy and independent as possible. If you desire to be part of an organization where simple values of excellence remain the focus in the face of the challenges and opportunities presented by the healthcare environment of today, perhaps we are the choice for you.
• Provide direct and indirect nursing care to the residents in his/her assigned area.
• Supervise the nursing activities on the assigned units.
• Utilize nursing skills in providing care and therapeutic measures which conform to current standards of nursing practice and or established nursing procedures.
• Provide direction to Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses and Nursing Assistances to assure that proper care is given.
• Teach the patient and staff according to their needs, utilizing formal and informal program.
• Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing.
• Knowledge of State and Federal regulations governing nursing homes licensed by the state of Wisconsin.
• 3 years experience in the areas of MDS, restorative, geriatric, or psychiatric nursing with at least 2 years in a supervisory capacity.
• Basic familiarity with Microsoft Office software and basic computer knowledge.
• Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.