RN: 12 HR Shift P.M & NOC Wage $26 up to $32
- 814 Jackson St, Stoughton, WI 53589, USA
Nazareth Health and Rehab Center is a 99 bed skilled nursing facility, which has been providing exceptional long-term nursing care for over 40 years to the city of Stoughton and surrounding communities. Nazareth’s philosophy is uncomplicated, our residents come first and our employees a close second. We face the challenges of healthcare as a team driven by our desire to give our residents the best care possible. Our creed is “Residents do not live in our facility, we work in their home.” We are proud to offer our short-term and long-term residents excellent in-house rehabilitation services. We have a great team of therapists focused, along with all our staff, on helping our residents be as healthy and independent as possible. Our therapists are our own employees and are focused, along with all our staff, on helping our residents be as healthy and independent as possible. If you desire to be part of an organization where simple values of excellence remain the focus in the face of the challenges and opportunities presented by the healthcare environment of today, perhaps we are the choice for you.
- Supervises and performs direct and indirect resident care delivery as specified on individual resident care plans and physician orders according to established policies, procedure, and objectives of Nazareth and the standards of nursing practices.
- Performs and documents all basic, technical, and emergency nursing skills within the framework of licensure as outlined on individual care plans.
- Documents care delivery, observations, medications, and treatments promptly and accurately.
- Assumes charge nurse duties when designated including but not limited to adjusting assignments, schedules to meet the needs of the residents with appropriate use of personnel.
- Assesses and documents health status of all resident who are medically unstable or require intervention.
- Reviews LPN observations and co-signs charting before leaving facility.
- Makes rounds with physician, podiatrist, and or nurse practitioner as needed.
- Assists, develops, revise, and reviews resident Care Plans.
- Uses equipment and supplies in a precise, accurate, and calm manner.
- Replaces absent staff as necessary.
- Maintains confidentiality in relation to of information that comes their way in regard to residents and facility business.
- Projects a positive image in dealing with residents, families, staff, co-workers, and the public.
• A valid State of Wisconsin Nursing License. (RN)
• Must be self directed and able to function independently.
• Must be flexible and have the ability to handle multiple variations in daily schedule.
• Ability to communicate well written and verbally.
• Hand writing to be legible.
• Must have basic computer knowledge
• Current CPR certification and must maintain certification
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We offer an excellent benefit program and PTO scale. We do offer a P.M. and NOC shift differential. Come and join our team!