Online Learning Multimedia Manager, Institutional Effectiveness, Office of the Provost
- Qabanbay Batyr Ave, Nur-Sultan 020000, Kazakhstan
The Institutional Effectiveness team within the Office of the Provost provides support to foster excellence in learning and teaching, academic quality, institutional research and analytics, and innovative learning.
- · support faculty and the wider University staff in the development of multimedia materials that support online, blended and face-to-face (F2F) academic courses, workshops, seminars, training events and other University activities;
- · support faculty in their innovative and effective use of the University’s educational hardware and software;
- · support the Graphic Instructional Designer in the development of audiovisual productions for the online environment;
- · support University digital outreach initiatives through the production of multimedia outputs;
- · manage audio, video and other educational technology resources within the Innovative Learning Hub and Studio;
- · assist in the delivery of workshops, seminars, webinars and other activities in order to share experience in innovative learning and teaching with other Kazakhstani universities;
- · make an active contribution to the broader area of Institutional Effectiveness within the Division through interaction and collaboration with members of the other divisions;
- · share experience in innovative learning methodologies with other Kazakhstani universities, enhancing the reputation of the University in the field of Learning and Teaching;
- · undertake any other duties and responsibilities (appropriate to the role) as assigned by the line manager and senior management team.
- This position reports to General Director of Institutional Effectiveness.
Higher-professional, preferable from the higher education institutions with English language of instruction;
Priority: Master’s degree in education, information technology or closely related discipline
Priority: prior experience in educational administration and/or the use and management of multimedia, audio and video resources for educational applications.
Work experience must meet one of the following requirements:
with Master's degree, professional experience should be not less than 1 year in the areas corresponding to functional areas of a specific position; or
with Specialist or Bachelor degree, work experience should be at least 3 years in the areas corresponding to the functional areas of a given position in the public service, international and/or national companies, or at least 2 years of work experience at the University and/or its organizations.
Professional competence and personal qualities
- · Experience in the use of audio and video hardware, to include camera work, audio-recording and data storage/management;
- · Competence in the delivery of presentations, workshops and online educational activities;
- · Professional proficiency of MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Qualtrics and other specialist software and computer audio/video applications appropriate to the position
Fluency in English, Kazakh and Russian