Manager for Professional Development Programs
- Qabanbay Batyr Ave, Nur-Sultan 020000, Kazakhstan
- Сonducting a comprehensive analysis of financial and economic activities for educational projects and professional development programs;
- providing administrative support for educational projects implemented by the School;
- making proposals to the School's Management to eliminate financial shortcomings and funds spending on educational projects and professional development programs;
- formation of the budget and report on the budget implementation for ongoing projects and professional development programs;
- qualitative preparation and assistance to the Director for professional development programs in timely monitoring of contract performance within the supervised area;
- preparation of reports, analytical materials and letters within the framework of ongoing educational projects and professional development programs;
- preparation of reasonable documentation in accordance with budget legislation, coordination and planning of work on the formation of a budget request and technical specifications for the relevant financial year for ongoing and planned projects;
- participation in the development and implementation of the School plan, providing a report within their competence;
- providing the School management with a report on the work done, within their competence;
- participation in identification, evaluation, management and monitoring of risks within the framework of supervised direction;
- timely and proper fulfillment of other orders of the Dean and Head of the School and the University management within the framework of his/her responsibilities and powers.
Higher education, preferably in higher education institutions with teaching in English.
Priority areas of specialties:;
- management in education.
Required work experience is defined in accordance with
standard qualifications for administrative positions at the
autonomous organization of education “Nazarbayev
- Work experience at least 2 years in national and/or
international companies is preferable
- Knowledge of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of education;
-organizational and communicative (oral and written) skills;
- analytical skills;
- budgeting skills;
- change and project management skills.