Senior Manager, Department of Human Resources Management
- Qabanbay Batyr Ave, Nur-Sultan 020000, Kazakhstan
1) development and implementation of career development initiatives
2) talent management system development, implementation and support to
provide the University with highly skilled employees and to support their career and
3) implementation, coordination and monitoring of the University employees performance evaluation;
4) analysis and development of suggestions upon correspondence of the University organizational structure with organizational design and strategic goals of the University;
5) analysis and development of suggestions on HR-systems and programs development and improvements based on best practices benchmarking;
6) analysis and development of suggestions on the University organizational culture development and maintenance;
7) general coordination of bylaws of the University structural divisions and job descriptions of administrative staff;
University degree preferably from universities with English language of instruction;
- - Human Resources Management;
- - Psychology;
- - Law;
- - Management.
Work experience must meet one of the following requirements:
- with Master's degree, professional experience should be not less than 5 years in the areas corresponding to functional areas of a specific position; or
- with Specialist or Bachelor degree, work experience should be at least 7 years in the areas corresponding to the functional areas of a given position in the public service, international and/or national companies, or at least 3 years of work experience at the University and/or its organizations.
- Knowledge of talent management processes and tools;
- Understanding and ability to identify contribution of strategic dimensions to the decision making process and the role of each organizational system in general strategy;
- knowledge of processes and tools in the area of organizational development
- knowledge of labor laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- advanced skills in negotiation, talent management process
planning, budgeting, presentation creating and making,
- projects management;
- policies and strategies development skills;
- analytical skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Fluent Kazakh, Russian, English languages.
- Critical thinking;
- - Building effective relations;
- - Interpersonal skills;
- - Teamwork skills;
- - Responsibility;
- - Strong leadership skills.