HR Specialist of the School of Medicine
- Qabanbay Batyr Ave 53, Nur-Sultan 020000, Kazakhstan
Nazarbayev University was launched in 2010 as the premier national and regional research university, partnering with some of the most recognized names in international Higher Education, including Cambridge University, National University of Singapore, Duke University, University of Wisconsin-Madison, and University College London, with the objective to build a western-style research university with English as the medium of instruction.
Nazarbayev University School of Medicine, established in 2015, is being developed in partnership with the University Of Pittsburgh School of Medicine and offers a US-style curriculum taught in English. NUSOM’s mission is to educate a new generation of clinically skilled and research-focused physicians prepared for leadership positions in research, education, and clinical care to improve the health of individuals in Kazakhstan, Central Asia, and around the world.
We are seeking an HR Specialist to perform the following duties:
1. Organize the staff recruitment process, transfer and dismissal in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2. Participate in the development, optimization and improvement of HR systems and administrative systems;
3. Provide visa support to international staff;
4. To maintain, file and store personal files of the School of Medicine staff;
5. To assist the adaptation of the new faculty of the School of Medicine;
6. To organize team events and take an active part in creating the corporate spirit of the School;
7. To participate in the development of the staffing structure and social support of the School staff; etc.
Bachelor or Master degree in HR field, preferably from the higher education institutions with English language of instruction and medium of assessment.
Knowledge and skills
1. Professional knowledge of labor legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan (to be tested)
2. Experience of working with 1C system (HR)
3. Advanced knowledge of Kazakh, English and Russian (to be tested)
4. Good communication skills
With Bachelor degree, work experience should be at least 1 year in HR area at the international and/or national companies.
With Master degree or degree from the higher education institution with English language of instruction and medium of assessment, work experience is not required.
Please visit our website nusom.nu.edu.kz to know more about the School of Medicine.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.