Senior Manager for Marketing, School of Medicine (maternity leave cover)
- Qabanbay Batyr Ave 53, Nur-Sultan 020000, Kazakhstan
Nazarbayev University was launched in 2010 as the premier national and regional research university, partnering with some of the most recognized names in international Higher Education, including Cambridge University, National University of Singapore, Duke University, University of Wisconsin-Madison, and University College London, with the objective to build a western-style research university with English as the medium of instruction.
Nazarbayev University School of Medicine, established in 2015, is being developed in partnership with the University Of Pittsburgh School of Medicine and offers a US-style curriculum taught in English. NUSOM’s mission is to educate a new generation of clinically skilled and research-focused physicians prepared for leadership positions in research, education, and clinical care to improve the health of individuals in Kazakhstan, Central Asia, and around the world.
We are seeking a Senior Manager for Marketing (maternity leave cover) to perform the following duties:
1. to promote academic and professional programs of the School of Medicine through coordination of marketing and social media activities of the School;
2. to develop and implement the effective marketing strategy to promote the School;
3. to prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a semi-annual and annual basis;
4. to organize and participate in the recruitment campaigns of the School of Medicine;
5. to ensure online marketing of the school of Medicine, including social media and content marketing;
6. to develop and support the School's website and provide the regular update of the website content;
7. to arrange meetings with applicants and prospective students on the issues of admission, organization of the educational process and other student activities;
8. to organize public events of the School of Medicine, etc.
1. First-level university degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Management, Education or related field; graduate and post graduate studies in a respective field is an asset.
2. Minimum of 3 years of progressively responsible experience as a Marketing Manager.
3. Professional fluency in the English, Kazakh and Russian languages, with excellent written and oral communication skills.
4. Advanced IT skills.
5. Well developed analytical and project management skills.
Please visit our website nusom.nu.edu.kz to know more about the School of Medicine.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.