Specialist for Academic and Student Affairs (maternity leave cover), School of Engineering and Digital Sciences
- Qabanbay Batyr Ave, Nur-Sultan 020000, Kazakhstan
School of Engineering and Digital Sciences, Nazarbayev University
1) organizing events, guest lectures, seminars, conferences with the participation of the School’s undergraduate programs’ invited lecturers (Open Doors days, education exhibitions and other activities related to the School);
2) Carry out activities to improve the public reputation of the School and raise the level of public awareness of the School activities;
3) Collaboration with the Department of marketing and the Press-office of Nazarbayev University and with the Mass-media as regards as School events;
4) Design development for the printing material and multimedia content of the School;
5) Creation and administration of the content for the web-site and the social media pages of the School;
6) Collaboration with the external parties in terms of the School programs’ promotion;
7) Expansion of the channels for public information about the activities of the School.
8) participation in identification, evaluation, management and monitoring of risks within the framework of supervised direction;
9) timely and proper fulfillment of other orders of the Dean of the School and the Head, and the University management within the framework of his/her
10) drafting correspondence in the range of his/her functional duties;
At least 1 year of work experience in the areas corresponding to functional areas of this position.
- Ability to work with a large amount of information;
- knowledge of organization and undertaking of education process;
- analytical skills;
- knowledge of MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint.
- ability to work in a team and independently;
- stress resistance;
- responsible approach to work.