Asia Pacific Destination Expert (Luxury Travel Advisor)
- Calgary, AB, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
Kensington Tours is an award-winning luxury tour operator offering tailor-made, private-guided experiences to the world’s most extraordinary destinations. Our brand promise is ‘to create the experience that changes the life’, and with our growth plans, we are looking for passionate and highly motivated sales professionals with travel experiences to be part of our fun, collaborative, and engaging team.
To learn more about Kensington Tours, visit kensingtontours.com
As a Destination Expert, you get to plan, sell, and coordinate luxury private-guided tours for our customers.
From the initial conversation to sending confirmations, you will provide expert advice and work closely with customers and service providers to create the ultimate travel itinerary for each of your clients. This is not selling pre-packaged tours, but rather a truly consultative endeavor where you get to craft your approach creatively whilst handling negotiations, objections, and identifying additional business opportunities.
This Role is For You if:
- You are a passionate traveler who has experience living, working, or extensive traveling in different parts of the world.
- You are a high performer with experience meeting/exceeding monthly sales goals.
- You are a storyteller who loves sharing travel stories that build excitement.
- You are a people person, from building relationships with clients to working collaboratively with a team
- You understand that luxury requires an elevated client experience
- You are well-versed in consultative sales or are hungry to learn
- You are confident in resolving problems independently
- You excel in exceeding client’s expectations
- You are detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- You enjoy executing operational and administrative tasks to create the “perfect trip”
Scheduled Training Classes:
- November 14, 2022
- January 9, 2023
What's In It for You:
- Competitive compensation package with a base salary and uncapped earning potential.
- Comprehensive benefits package (incl. medical, dental, and paramedical).
- RRSP Employer Matching Program.
- Three weeks of vacation, personal days, volunteer days & more.
- FAM trips.
- Annual stipends for gym memberships, equipment, & health services.
- Monthly team recognition awards.
- Team social events and outings.
- An extensive training curriculum.
- Industry-leading proprietary reservation technology.
- A collaborative work culture that encourages sharing of ideas and fosters teamwork.
- Referral bonuses when your referrals join our organization.
- Career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses.
We thank all candidates for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
See the World Differently, with Kensington Tours: