Full Stack .Net C# Developers
Founded in 2017, TripArc is a privately held software company that powers the top Travel Agencies and Tour Operators in North America. Our expansive and growing network of suppliers enables our clients seamless real time access to a comprehensive range of travel options and services globally with over $750 million worth of transactions managed through our platform annually - all at the industry’s best rates for travelers and rates of return for travel advisors and tour operators.
Our industry leading platforms address the current challenges the travel industry is facing because of the pandemic and offers solutions in technology, purchasing, finance and marketing. We deliver solutions to travel professionals in the most effective way possible based on our deep experience with two leading brands in the luxury travel space – Kensington Tours and Travel Edge – we have real insight into the needs of tour operators and travel agencies today.
TripArc’s goals are simple. To make our distribution network of over 1400 travel entities and our network of suppliers and agents more profitable, efficient and help them create truly unique travel for their clients. The travel industry was impacted by the pandemic, but as leaders in the industry, our turnaround has been significant and is gaining momentum. With the pent-up demand we are already seeing, we are here to help our clients make the most of it.
Our new developers will join one of three teams at TripArc, each focused on one of the key elements of our distribution network (operators, agencies, suppliers). All three teams are in growth mode as we expand development of new features and continue the process of migrating legacy code to new front-end frameworks and a microservices architecture, helping us to rapidly scale as the rush of new clients builds. Depending on the team you join, you may work on projects which enable our luxury travel advisors to create compelling travel experiences for their clients, optimize the products presented to our luxury travel advisors based on various factors, or work "behind the scenes" on the back-end of our software where the magic of mixing, matching and pricing happens.
We converted to an Agile methodology a couple of years ago and are now a fully enabled Agile department that prioritizes work based on the value it brings to our clients. During each two-week sprint, our developers plan, write, test, integrate and bug fix while collaborating on teams with skilled Business Analyst, UX and product resources, which are dedicated to the team. We hire problem solvers, not technicians and look for self-motivated individuals with diverse backgrounds able to use the best tool for the job, contribute new ideas, and help bring them to life.
- Develop software that has been tested, integrated, and meets both yours and ours high development standards.
- Assist in evaluating new functionality requests on a value scale for the business.
- Actively participate in team meetings and offer recommendations/ideas on design projects.
- Work with Product Manager and architects to estimate, plan, test, integrate and deliver complex, scalable software.
- Create design documents and documentation to ensure efficient maintenance.
- Interact with key partners and internal users regarding timelines, technical issues, and infrastructure integration.
- Ensure work Is delivered on schedule and keep (internal) customers informed of the project’s progress.
- Explore and make recommendations based on current trends, techniques, technologies that could have a positive impact on your work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering is preferred but not required.
- 3 years’ (+/-) experience with the Microsoft .NET technology stack, experience with Core is an asset.
- Experience demonstrating a combination of skills including: C#, SQL, Entity Framework, MVC Patterns, Angular 7+.
- Experience building SPA's, specifically with Blazor, would be a strong asset.
- Strong fundamental knowledge of OO Development Methodologies.
- Database experience with a structured query language (T-SQL preferred).
- Exposure to version control software (GitHub preferred).
- Comfortable with front end frameworks and layout (Bootstrap preferred).
- Able to effectively communicate technical concepts to other members of the team both technical and non-technical.
- Able to explain, build consensus among peers, and effectively bring others along when establishing new design patterns in any part of the system.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent teamwork and team building skills.
- Superior time management, multitasking skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks and meet set timelines minimal supervision.
- High level of critical and logical thinking, analysis, and/or reasoning to identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts.
We are currently upgrading and migrating to a microservices architecture and the latest automated build tools and this role will offer people we hire the opportunity to be involved in evaluating our options and defining the optimal approach to implementation.
- Thrives working in a technology and KPI driven organization.
- Able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Passionate about travel and all that surrounds it.
- Highly functional in a fast paced, constantly changing workplace - building plans through iterations from learning on what’s working and not working.
- Ability to build trust and work through conflict both upwards and downward.
We know that our success is dependent on the people who join our team, which is why we recruit the best. Our team is made up of owners; people who are smart, low ego, and who are accountable for their results. We all play a part in the success of the company and are proud of what we do.
We thank all candidates for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.