If you have a passion for excellence and take pride in everything you do, look no further – we’re seeking to hire an entry level employee for our Civil Engineering Department to provide technical engineering support for project design, CAD drafting, field work and the preparation of plans and project documents, and you may be the person that we are looking for!
Nave Newell, a prominent land development consulting firm is seeking a Civil Engineer to join the team! Now could be your chance to explore career changing opportunities and work on exciting, award-winning projects with one of the best firms in the Greater Philadelphia Region.
In this position, you will collaborate with a team of professionals in a positive and supportive environment. You will gain engineering design and construction experience while working on challenging and exciting land development projects. This is an opportunity for an engineer that would like to join a company that has a culture that embraces change, keeps family first, and makes a difference.
What you need to bring to the table:
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience preferred, including internships.
- Basic understanding of land development approval process, and fundamental grading, E&S and stormwater management practices.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task with respect to projects, CAD standards, and deadlines, etc. on a daily basis.
- Strong CAD experience (preferably, but not limited to, MicroStation)
- EIT encouraged.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Land development design experience is a plus.
What we provide in return:
- Exciting and challenging projects to grow your portfolio
- Incredible work environment full of collaboration and success
- Family first focus
- Generous benefits package
- Competitive compensation
- A place for your career to thrive
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.