- West Valley Road, Suite 1100, Wayne, PA, United States
If you have a passion for excellence and take pride in everything you do, look no further – we’re seeking to hire for our Land Planning and Landscape Architecture department and you may be the person that we are looking for!
Nave Newell, a prominent land development consulting firm is seeking an entry-level landscape designer to join the team! Now could be your chance to explore career changing opportunities and work on exciting, award-winning projects with one of the best firms in the Greater Philadelphia Region.
In this position, you will support the Land Planning and Landscape Architecture Department and project managers by providing site analysis, site planning, landscape design (conceptual through construction) and technical and graphic production.
What you need to bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture or Planning.
- Up to 4 years of experience in planning; site, amenity, and landscape design; and an understanding of grading and stormwater management concepts.
- Excellent design, graphic, and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Proactive work ethic and keen attention to detail.
- CAD experience (preferably Microstation).
- Proficiency in graphic platforms such as Adobe Creative Cloud, SketchUp, and V-Ray.
- Ability to implement site and land plans based upon sound planning and landscape architecture principles and local zoning and subdivision/land development regulations, preferred.
- Horticultural knowledge including plant material identification skills and planting design, a plus.
What we provide in return:
- Exciting and challenging projects to grow your portfolio
- Incredible work environment full of collaboration and success
- Family first focus
- Generous benefits package
- Competitive compensation
- A place for your career to thrive
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.