Project Manager - Land Development (Civil Engineer)
- 900 W Valley Rd, Wayne, PA 19087, USA
If you have a passion for excellence and take pride in everything you do, look no further – we’re seeking to hire experienced engineers and you may be the person that we are looking for!
Nave Newell, a prominent land development consulting firm is seeking a Civil Project Manager to join the team! Now could be your chance to explore career changing opportunities and work on exciting, award-winning projects with one of the best firms in the Greater Philadelphia Region.
In the Project Manager role, you will be working with a small team of professionals that are thinkers and designers. You will plan, direct and complete challenging and exciting land development projects. At Nave Newell, we expect that every employee starts each day with our mission in mind and closes the day knowing that their contribution has value.
- Be a Facilitator – Act as the primary point of contact for the client with all aspects of the project. Initiate and maintain seamless, proactive communication to deliver projects on time, within budget, and above client expectations. Create the “WOW” factor that turns clients into Raving Fans.
- Be a Leader – Create meaningful relationships with project team members. Direct the day-to-day operations of project engineers, staff engineers, CAD technicians, and support staff.
- Be a Mentor – Share what you know and learn by coaching, guiding, teaching, and mentoring others.
- Be an Ambassador – Be passionate about the Nave Newell brand. Take pride in the image you present.
- Be an Innovator - Be open to new approaches and collaborate with the Department Manager to mentor staff on new engineering and land development topics.
What you need to bring to the table:
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience with the land development approval process, including management of projects or task assignments.
- Ability to lead and inspire teams of people across the organization in a collaborative way.
- Ability to delegate work appropriately to staff while maintaining personal and staff accountability for their work products.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering.
- Professional Registration: Professional Engineer (PE).
What we provide in return:
- Exciting and challenging projects to grow your portfolio
- Incredible work environment full of collaboration and success
- Family first focus
- Generous benefits package
- Competitive compensation
- Clear and effective communication
- A place for your career to thrive
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.