- 115 Lena Dr, Aurora, OH 44202, USA
Bulk Apothecary was founded in mid 2010 as a small brick & mortar specialty retailer in Streetsboro, Ohio and has since grown to become one of the nation's largest online suppliers of natural ingredients and essential oils. Our main focus from the beginning was soap and candle making supplies, but word of our fantastic prices, amazing quality and excellent customer service spread. Within 3 years, we expanded our offering to a wide range of specialty ingredients and vitamin supplements and had a dominant online presence that was growing by the day. Today, we still operate our small store in Streetsboro, Ohio but also have an online presence that's growth is nothing short of amazing.
Natural Essentials was founded in 1995 and has quickly grown to one of the Nation's premier contract filling companies. Because of our strong focus on quality, customer service and price, Natural Essentials has maintained outstanding growth in one of the worst economies in U.S. history. Today, Natural Essentials employees nearly 150 employees and manufactures products that are found in almost every retailer in the USA.
A Production Associate is part of a team of associates assigned to a particular production line within our manufacturing facility. Tasks on a production line are of a assembly line type with the end result being a completed product per a customer's specific parameters. Daily assignments are determined by either the Production Line Lead or the Production Supervisor. This position reports directly to the Production Supervisor.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction. Day and Night Shifts Available.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Arrive to work on time, daily prepared to work
- Perform daily work assignment required by the Production Line Lead or Production Supervisor
- Follow all procedures and instructions provided on the Job Report
- Compare physical appearance of product to the prototype and report any variances immediately to the Production Line Lead, Production Supervisor or Quality Control
- Packaging product in boxes and load onto pallets per Job Report
- Move/ transfer pallets per the Job Report or by direction of management
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Understand and abide by all company safety procedures and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to include Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to work under general supervision, applying a wide variety of procedures to a variety of problems or situations.
- Basic math skills
- Strong work ethic
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Willing to work as needed, at times overtime will be required.
Working Conditions and Physical Effort
- Ability to lift upwards of 50 pounds occasionally as needed
- Ability to walk or stand for long periods of time occasionally
- Have good manual dexterity
- Have good eye - hand coordination
- Must be able to work with strong smells occasionally
Reports to the Production Supervisor
Starts at $13.00 Per hour
Benefits are available after 90 days.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.