Research and Development Chemist
- 115 Lena Dr, Aurora, OH 44202, USA
Bulk Apothecary was founded in mid 2010 as a small brick & mortar specialty retailer in Streetsboro, Ohio and has since grown to become one of the nation's largest online suppliers of natural ingredients and essential oils. Our main focus from the beginning was soap and candle making supplies, but word of our fantastic prices, amazing quality and excellent customer service spread. Within 3 years, we expanded our offering to a wide range of specialty ingredients and vitamin supplements and had a dominant online presence that was growing by the day. Today, we still operate our small store in Streetsboro, Ohio but also have an online presence that's growth is nothing short of amazing.
Natural Essentials was founded in 1995 and has quickly grown to one of the Nation's premier contract filling companies. Because of our strong focus on quality, customer service and price, Natural Essentials has maintained outstanding growth in one of the worst economies in U.S. history. Today, Natural Essentials employees nearly 150 employees and manufactures products that are found in almost every retailer in the USA.
We are is looking to hire a Research and Development Project Chemist. We are a fast-paced company that is growing quickly. We are looking for an energetic individual that will grow with our company. This individual will be helping to produce our products.
- Responsible for various projects to help support marketing launches
- Work on projects that help improve our process
- Responsible for R&D for the organization
- Responsible for formulation of current and future products
- Responsible for any other formulation project that may come up within the organization
- Manages the completion of reports to ownership
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Working in the Lab as necessary in between formulations is required
Qualifications And Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in any quantitative discipline such as Chemical Engineering, Mathematics, or any other specialization in the Engineering field; bachelor’s degree in field that has its foundation in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering, preferred.
- 2+ years of R&D experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Experience working with raw ingredients in the cosmetic and OTC topicals industry.
- Must possess advanced knowledge of Algebraic math concepts with a focus on fractions and percentages
- Must be able to balance multiple projects at once
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively verbally and written
- Possess exceptional organizational skills including time and project management
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.