- Rua de Santos Pousada, Porto, Portugal
Natixis is a French multinational financial services firm specialized in asset & wealth management, corporate & investment banking, insurance and payments. A subsidiary of Groupe BPCE, the second-largest banking group in France through its two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d’Epargne, Natixis counts nearly 16,000 employees across 38 countries.
As Natixis Innovation Hub, Natixis in Portugal mission is to transform traditional banking by developing innovative solutions for the bank’s business, operations and work culture, being a key driver of the company’s culture of agility and innovation. Teams of IT and Banking Support Activities work in an integrated, inclusive and transversal way, supporting all the business lines and country platforms.
We are looking for a Splunk / Javascritp Developer (local contract) to work within our Payments business unit.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Active participation in Agile development team throughout all of the development cycle;
- Design and develop testable, efficient and reusable quality code;
- Share knowledge and suggest improvements in our team routine as well as technical improvement;
- Prepare, delivery and track platform releases, interacting with other teams.
Main Technical Requirements:
- Degree in Technology or Computer Engineering (or similar);
- Good knowledge and experience in Splunk;
- Good knowledge and experience in Java Script;
- Knowledge in agile methodologies and tools (Scrum/Kanban, Jira);
- Good level of experience on Continuous Integration (DevOps methodology); understanding of major DevOps tools.
Optional Requirements (not mandatory):
- Knowledge of Python is a plus;
- Knowledge of ELK (Elasticsearch – Logstach – Kibana.) is a plus;
- Good level of French.
Other Requirements :
- Good level of English - minimum B2 (mandatory);
- Good level of Portuguese;
- Good communication skills (oral and written);
- Good organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Autonomous, while capable of working within a team with a sense of responsibility.
Early morning. Campo 24 de Agosto. In 4 minutes, you are clocking in at the office. After grabbing a cup of coffee and fresh fruit, pick up your laptop and choose your spot for the day. It's going to be a busy one: French class before lunch and, just after, quick medical appointment at Natixis doctor's office.
Lunch break. Outside in the big terrace (look at your crops at the Urban Garden; ready to harvest!) or, if you feel like stretching your legs, walk downtown to grab lunch.
Back inside. Quick sprint review (working together anywhere means virtual happy birthday to that colleague in Paris that just turned 35). The afternoon went flying (tasks, reports, calls, some jokes with your teammates). End it on a high note: just one PlayStation game or the final match for that ping-pong tournament.
Tomorrow, you complete that certified technical training and the day after, you will work from home, taking advantage to finally do that online course on Udemy. Once you are done with your tasks for the day, you can visit the office for a board games session or show up at the rehearsal of one of Natixis bands. If that is too steady for you, meet your colleagues to surf some waves or join them in a football match.