IT Operational Project Management Junior
- Rua de Santos Pousada, Porto, Portugal
Natixis is a French multinational financial services firm specialized in asset & wealth management, corporate & investment banking, insurance and payments. A subsidiary of Groupe BPCE, the second-largest banking group in France through its two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d’Epargne, Natixis counts nearly 16,000 employees across 38 countries.
As Natixis Innovation Hub, Natixis in Portugal mission is to transform traditional banking by developing innovative solutions for the bank’s business, operations and work culture, being a key driver of the company’s culture of agility and innovation. Teams of IT and Banking Support Activities work in an integrated, inclusive and transversal way, supporting all the business lines and country platforms.
Within D&T (Data and Technology department of Natixis), the D&T CIB - Management Services in Paris is mainly in charge for the IT CIB world wide of :
- the IT budget collect & steering (by businesses and chains), in liaison with the IT Teams, the Business Control Management, the CIO Office, the Business Managers and the Finance teams
- the administration of the Time Tracking tool (Clarity) and the management of the IT resources : resources life cycle, access rights (projects & resources), staff plan, procurement etc.
- the IT Risks steering.
D&T CIB is currently made up of more than 1100 people across the world (France/Porto/Europe Platform/Asia Platform/Americas Platform) Within the CIB Management Services and in liaison with Paris, of the IT resources life cycle and administration, you will be in charge of :
- Managing the life cycle of the IT resources (arrival, departure, changes) using internal/vendors’ tools (such as Saphir Ressources / Clarity) in accordance with the internal staff plan/Strategic Workforce Plan (Forecast Ressources / Capacity Planning)
- managing the users/team leaders/project managers access rights (Clarity)
- managing the budget follow-up in Clarity (Clarity “planning” creation/set-up, users allocation …) in support of the team leaders/project managers
- Performing the monthly follow-up of the Clarity time tracking and ensure the data quality
- Organizing users training when needed
- Controlling and validating the external resources purchase order (Harmoni) in accordance with the staff plan Strategic Workforce Plan (Forecast Ressources / Capacity Planning).
- IT background is required
- English mandatory ; French is optionnal
- Knowledge of Excel Power Pivot
- Good communication skills
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Problem resolution / entrepreneurial spiritProblem resolution / entrepreneurial spirit
Early morning. Campo 24 de Agosto. In 4 minutes, you are clocking in at the office. After grabbing a cup of coffee and fresh fruit, pick up your laptop and choose your spot for the day. It's going to be a busy one: French class before lunch and, just after, quick medical appointment at Natixis doctor's office.
Lunch break. Outside in the big terrace (look at your crops at the Urban Garden; ready to harvest!) or, if you feel like stretching your legs, walk downtown to grab lunch.
Back inside. Quick sprint review (working together anywhere means virtual happy birthday to that colleague in Paris that just turned 35). The afternoon went flying (tasks, reports, calls, some jokes with your teammates). End it on a high note: just one PlayStation game or the final match for that ping-pong tournament.
Tomorrow, you complete that certified technical training and the day after, you will work from home, taking advantage to finally do that online course on Udemy. Once you are done with your tasks for the day, you can visit the office for a board games session or show up at the rehearsal of one of Natixis bands. If that is too steady for you, meet your colleagues to surf some waves or join them in a football match.