Client Services Officer– Vetting
- Rua de Santos Pousada, Porto, Portugal
Natixis is a French multinational financial services firm specialized in asset & wealth management, corporate & investment banking, insurance and payments. A subsidiary of Groupe BPCE, the second-largest banking group in France through its two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d’Epargne, Natixis counts nearly 16,000 employees across 38 countries.
As Natixis Innovation Hub, Natixis in Portugal mission is to transform traditional banking by developing innovative solutions for the bank’s business, operations and work culture, being a key driver of the company’s culture of agility and innovation. Teams of IT and Banking Support Activities work in an integrated, inclusive and transversal way, supporting all the business lines and country platforms.
Team presentation and main goal:
The Client Service’s team’s mandate is to support Relationship Managers, Bankers, and Product Sales teams regarding the onboarding and maintenance of their clients. The team acts as a liaison between all stakeholders and coordinates the onboarding requests across the entire chain (KYC, Credit, Legal, Regulatory, etc.). The team is accountable for delivering smooth client experience while at the same time meeting the bank’s compliance, risk, and regulatory requirements.
You will join the team as a Client Services Officer to support the onboarding coordination and prioritization. He will be reporting to a New York based Client Services manager.
Main tasks and goals:
Coordinate and monitor new client on-boarding requests across the entire chain (KYC, Legal, Credit, Regulatory) with a focus on KYC/Vetting matters:
- Prioritize / filter new incoming requests based on business needs.
- Act as central point of contact for Front Office and clients during the onboarding process, collect necessary documentation from clients / FO.
- Ensure accuracy and consistency of information provided by the Front Office and enrich client data.
- Ensure regulatory classifications are properly captured in our referential.
- Monitor status of onboarding requests on an ongoing basis to ensure their timely completion.
- Provide continuous feedback to the client owners on status, and escalate issues as needed.
- Organize / coordinate periodic reviews for clients
- Organize planning for file revisions, in coordination with the KYC Periodic Review team
- Liaise with business owners and confirm scope of clients to be renewed.
- Support RM and Sales in updating client / business information for KYC renewals.
- Assist with the preparation of the file for annual review of credit limits for Financial Institutions.
Handle Ad Hoc Client Services- Vetting requests:
- Assist with Compliance ADHOC Requests
- Assist with Remediations
- Coordinate and provide solutions to MultiHub requests
- Monitor “Control Report.” Entities that are Unvetted or in the verge of Expiring (specifically: Loan IQ, Munigic, DDA)
- Perform Reach Out to the Front Office to determine if the Periodic Review population should be Retained, Offboarded or Placed in Run Off.
Client Pass responsibilities:
- Client Pass point of contact to assist with the following:
- Provide support for end users of Client Pass ranging from requesting user access to assisting in navigation of tool
- Point of escalation for Client Pass issues and resolution or determining if escalation to project team is required for further analysis and escalation to Fenergo
- Responsible for drafting Change Requests on behalf of stakeholders who request Client Pass enhancements and following up with the project team
- Responsible for coordinating and testing in UAT prior to a Client Pass release to ensure all defects are escalated and resolved prior to release
- Review weekly KPIs to monitor case progression and follow up with the vetting team to ensure cases are completed within the designated timelines
- Produce quarterly KPIs specific to AMER to conduct an in-depth analysis of processing times for completing cases by Business Lines, Risk, Client Tier etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or related field.
- IT Background would be a strong plus, especially Experience with industry-standard on-boarding and screening tools.
- Strong functional knowledge of onboarding requirements (KYC / AML in particular)
- Solid understanding of Financial Institutions (Asset Managers, Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Insurance, Banks, and Broker Dealers).
- Strong understanding of business activities, products, and client typologies in a corporate and investment bank.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent client service skills
- Organized, with the ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Strong communication (written and spoken) and presentation skills
- Please take into consideration that the work hours schedule are from 11am to 8pm
Early morning. Campo 24 de Agosto. In 4 minutes, you are clocking in at the office. After grabbing a cup of coffee and fresh fruit, pick up your laptop and choose your spot for the day. It's going to be a busy one: French class before lunch and, just after, quick medical appointment at Natixis doctor's office.
Lunch break. Outside in the big terrace (look at your crops at the Urban Garden; ready to harvest!) or, if you feel like stretching your legs, walk downtown to grab lunch.
Back inside. Quick sprint review (working together anywhere means virtual happy birthday to that colleague in Paris that just turned 35). The afternoon went flying (tasks, reports, calls, some jokes with your teammates). End it on a high note: just one PlayStation game or the final match for that ping-pong tournament.
Tomorrow, you complete that certified technical training and the day after, you will work from home, taking advantage to finally do that online course on Udemy. Once you are done with your tasks for the day, you can visit the office for a board games session or show up at the rehearsal of one of Natixis bands. If that is too steady for you, meet your colleagues to surf some waves or join them in a football match.