Third Party Administrator
- Rua de Santos Pousada, Porto, Portugal
Natixis is a French multinational financial services firm specialized in asset & wealth management, corporate & investment banking, insurance and payments. A subsidiary of Groupe BPCE, the second-largest banking group in France through its two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d’Epargne, Natixis counts nearly 16,000 employees across 38 countries.
As Natixis Innovation Hub, Natixis in Portugal mission is to transform traditional banking by developing innovative solutions for the bank’s business, operations and work culture, being a key driver of the company’s culture of agility and innovation. Teams of IT and Banking Support Activities work in an integrated, inclusive and transversal way, supporting all the business lines and country platforms.
The Third Party Administration (TPA) team was established in Portugal in July 2021 with the objective of managing Natixis’s third-party information database to ensure compliance with internal guidelines and global regulation. Since then, the team has grown and now works on a number of additional long-term and ad-hoc projects.
The core tasks of the TPA team are:
- Create profiles for new global clients on Natixis’s internal third-party information database. In addition, the TPA team needs to ensure both internal data (financial products, account information, internal identifiers) and external data (legal name, registered address, local registry ID numbers) for existing clients is up-to-date, coordinating with KYC vetting teams, CRMs, and the Front Office as necessary;
- Conduct research to identify missing third-party data;
- Analyze and address discrepancies in third-party data between Natixis and Groupe BPCE;
- Manage data relating to Master Agreements (contracts between the lawyers of Natixis and its third parties);
- Monitor data of the financial activities / accounts of the Natixis’s third parties.
The ideal candidate will have relevant professional experience in the areas of research, database management, KYC, due diligence (CDD, EDD, IDD), etc. In addition, the candidate must enjoy working with client data and information databases as this is the primary function of the TPA team.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Management, Law, Economics, Modern Languages, or any other discipline which requires enhanced research and analysis skills;
- Fluency in English and French. Portuguese is a plus;
- Ability to prioritize workloads;
- Team-player with an open mind;
- Willingness to learn new processes, share knowledge, and apply feedback;
- Capacity to identify opportunities for improvement, innovation and optimization;
- Solid communication skills.
Early morning. Campo 24 de Agosto. In 4 minutes, you are clocking in at the office. After grabbing a cup of coffee and fresh fruit, pick up your laptop and choose your spot for the day. It's going to be a busy one: French class before lunch and, just after, quick medical appointment at Natixis doctor's office.
Lunch break. Outside in the big terrace (look at your crops at the Urban Garden; ready to harvest!) or, if you feel like stretching your legs, walk downtown to grab lunch.
Back inside. Quick sprint review (working together anywhere means virtual happy birthday to that colleague in Paris that just turned 35). The afternoon went flying (tasks, reports, calls, some jokes with your teammates). End it on a high note: just one PlayStation game or the final match for that ping-pong tournament.
Tomorrow, you complete that certified technical training and the day after, you will work from home, taking advantage to finally do that online course on Udemy. Once you are done with your tasks for the day, you can visit the office for a board games session or show up at the rehearsal of one of Natixis bands. If that is too steady for you, meet your colleagues to surf some waves or join them in a football match.