Finance MC&R – Regulatory Reporting Officer
- Rua de Santos Pousada, Porto, Portugal
Natixis is a French multinational financial services firm specialized in asset & wealth management, corporate & investment banking, insurance and payments. A subsidiary of Groupe BPCE, the second-largest banking group in France through its two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d’Epargne, Natixis counts nearly 16,000 employees across 38 countries.
As Natixis Innovation Hub, Natixis in Portugal mission is to transform traditional banking by developing innovative solutions for the bank’s business, operations and work culture, being a key driver of the company’s culture of agility and innovation. Teams of IT and Banking Support Activities work in an integrated, inclusive and transversal way, supporting all the business lines and country platforms.
Team presentation and main goal:
Metrics Calculation & Reporting (MC&R) is a new department within Natixis Financial Department which is responsible for the calculation and the related internal & external reporting of metrics on solvency (Risk Weighted Assets), ALM & liquidity and granular reportings (e.g. Loan tapes). The department is organized by area of expertise, with a team in charge of the computation of solvency metrics, a team for ALM & Liquidity metrics and a team in charge of prudential reporting. As part of the development of Natixis in Portugal, almost 50% of the department workforce will be located in Porto as an extension of the Paris organization.
Main tasks and goals:
As a member of the Prudential and Regulatory Reporting team in Porto, you will be working on solvency metrics (COREP, Pilar 3, SURFI, RUBA, SRB, Anacredit…).
Your day-to-day tasks include:
- The production process of regulatory reporting:
- COREP templates including Leverage ratio, Own funds, Credit and Market risks, PVA (quarterly)
- RUBA (ex SURFI) templates on individual accounting level (monthly)
- Anacredit and Anatitres granular reportings (monthly)
- Financial communication material (quarterly)
- Other ad hoc reporting requirements (Loantape, AQR, Deep dive…)
- The completion of the first level controls during production periods
- The completion of the control framework during quarter-end closings as well as monthly closings
- The case-by-case analysis required by internal and external stakeholders (Risk Department, Joint Supervisory Team, Groupe BPCE, etc.)
- The administration and enhancement of the business intelligence tools (Power BI, Tableau Software)
- The draft and update of the procedures and operating methods
Frequent interactions will be necessary with your Paris colleagues.
- Master’s Degree from a Business School or University closely related to the Finance industry. Certified auditor or accountant;
- Banking Regulatory environment (preferred)
- Banking risks or accounting functions (preferred)
- Solvability and Prudential Regulatory Metrics
- Data set manipulation
- Fluent English (mandatory); Good level of French (preferred)
- Advanced Knowledge of Excel; Good knowledge of Data manipulation tools
- Result oriented ; Team spirit; Proactive; Curiosity and autonomous thinking; Kindness & humanity
Early morning. Campo 24 de Agosto. In 4 minutes, you are clocking in at the office. After grabbing a cup of coffee and fresh fruit, pick up your laptop and choose your spot for the day. It's going to be a busy one: French class before lunch and, just after, quick medical appointment at Natixis doctor's office. Lunch break. Outside in the big terrace (look at your crops at the Urban Garden; ready to harvest!) or, if you feel like stretching your legs, walk downtown to grab lunch.
Back inside. Quick sprint review (working together anywhere means virtual happy birthday to that colleague in Paris that just turned 35). The afternoon went flying (tasks, reports, calls, some jokes with your teammates). End it on a high note: just one PlayStation game or the final match for that ping-pong tournament.
Tomorrow, you complete that certified technical training and the day after, you will work from home, taking advantage to finally do that online course on Udemy. Once you are done with your tasks for the day, you can visit the office for a board games session or show up at the rehearsal of one of Natixis bands. If that is too steady for you, meet your colleagues to surf some waves or join them in a football match.