IT Administrator Specialist - Messaging
- Rua de Santos Pousada, Porto, Portugal
Natixis is a French multinational financial services firm specialized in asset & wealth management, corporate & investment banking, insurance and payments. A subsidiary of Groupe BPCE, the second-largest banking group in France through its two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d’Epargne, Natixis counts nearly 16,000 employees across 38 countries.
As Natixis Innovation Hub, Natixis in Portugal mission is to transform traditional banking by developing innovative solutions for the bank’s business, operations and work culture, being a key driver of the company’s culture of agility and innovation. Teams of IT and Banking Support Activities work in an integrated, inclusive and transversal way, supporting all the business lines and country platforms.
We are looking for a IT Sysadmin specialized in Messaging and collaboration platforms (local contract) to join our Groupware team within the Infrastructure, Production & Security business unit in Porto.
We need a specialist to help on our compliance tools infrastructure, support local surveillance teams, on high level troubleshooting and admin tasks.
You will be responsible for all the architecture of the messaging compliance ecosystem, implement monitor and others, maintain the servers and applications up to date, testing new compliance solutions and provide training to the compliance officers teams.
As a specialist in communication software, your role will be crucial in understanding the users’ problems related to all our compliance applications, finding a solution or workaround for the reported incidents and working on creative and efficient solutions to persistent issues.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Provide operational maintenance and administration of the Messaging platform (Exchange, Teams, MergeOne, Enterprise Vault) and its related monitoring components (Zabbix);
- Administration and Support of Enterprise Vault. (EV), Compliance Accelerator. (CA), and Discovery Accelerator. (DA);
- Administration and Support of Merge1. (Merge1);
- Escalate to vendors like Microsoft and Veritas all level 3 incidents;
- Maintain narrow relationships of cooperation with other entities and teams of the Infrastructure department;
- Windows Administration 2019 and Microsoft SQL;
- PowerShell development of scripting;
- Control-M scheduling platform;
- Participation in new POC’s for new products in the compliance area;
- Participation in the Change management (application and infrastructure), which involves collaborating with different teams like dba’s and networking.
Main Technical Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar;
- Experience and interest for the administration activity;
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft technologies and applications;
- Excellent knowledge of Messaging solutions (Exchange, Outlook, O365 Exchange online, Enterprise Vault);
- Good knowledge of Zabbix or other monitoring tools;
- Knowledge of PowerShell or other scripting languages;
- Good knowledge of networking concepts (firewall, load balancers).
- Good level of English (B2 -mandatory);
- Good level of French (A2 – big plus):
- Good communication skills (oral and written);
- Good organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Autonomous, while capable of working within a team;
- Fast and adaptable learner;
- Client Focus.
Early morning. Campo 24 de Agosto. In 4 minutes, you are clocking in at the office. After grabbing a cup of coffee and fresh fruit, pick up your laptop and choose your spot for the day. It's going to be a busy one: French class before lunch and, just after, quick medical appointment at Natixis doctor's office.
Lunch break. Outside in the big terrace (look at your crops at the Urban Garden; ready to harvest!) or, if you feel like stretching your legs, walk downtown to grab lunch.
Back inside. Quick sprint review (working together anywhere means virtual happy birthday to that colleague in Paris that just turned 35). The afternoon went flying (tasks, reports, calls, some jokes with your teammates). End it on a high note: just one PlayStation game or the final match for that ping-pong tournament.
Tomorrow, you complete that certified technical training and the day after, you will work from home, taking advantage to finally do that online course on Udemy. Once you are done with your tasks for the day, you can visit the office for a board games session or show up at the rehearsal of one of Natixis bands. If that is too steady for you, meet your colleagues to surf some waves or join them in a football match.